The sun and his pale lover, the moon

BTW this shall be based on arieyn's Celestial AU on Tumblr. Go check out their amazing artwork. 

Michael was the sun. 

But he wasn't the sun that gave you sunburns, or the sun that makes it so unbearably hot to live. No Michael was everything good about the sun. He brightened the lives of everyone around him, he was warm and friendly, and you could always count on him being there, no matter what. 

But unlike the sun, no one noticed Michael. No one praised Michael for the sunlight he gave, the world seemed to be against him, but he kept going. 

Jeremy was the moon. 

He was easily forgotten and pushed aside. He was cold and small, alone in a large inky sky surrounded by stars. Unlike the sun he had nothing to offer. He couldn't give sunlight, or make others warmer, he was always just there. Overlooked and insignificant. 

The moon needed the sun to really shine. The sun gave the moon light and brightened it to the point that it was a shining beacon in the dark sky. Together they were powerful. Together they completed each other. 

The sun brightened the moon. 

And the moon made the sun shine brighter than it ever shone before. 

The sun loved the moon. 

And the moon loved the sun. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good golly gosh I got poetic while writing this. The metaphor heere is pretty obvious, also sorry for the short one-shot. Keep it Classy!~🌼Goldi🌼