Prologue : Meeting Of The Two Androids

Complete Summary :

An Android is a system that has no capability of feeling. In other words, an A.I ; Artificial intelligence. An example : Mikaze Ai. As an Android that is programmed to become a replica of a late idol named Kisaragi Aine, he can't understand anything about love, nor being loved. His creator a.k.a the Professor ; Aine's uncle, had been thinking of a way to fix this. And his question was answered when a certain female idol whome many had loved, died in a recent accident. The professor had sympathy over her. Because of what had happened to Aine, had repeated to this girl as well. Then, an idea hit him.

Upon a miracle, the Professor had managed to create another replica ; an Android of the female idol, with the capability of feeling. No logic was explained that time but what's important was : the chance to complete Mikaze Ai.

He sent this miracle to the Master Course where she was asaigned to Mikaze Ai and slowly teach him about feelings as she continues to live for her original under Mikaze Ai's teachings.

Along the way, some complicated secrets are revealed and causes more trouble to the two Androids. Or even worse, what if Mikaze Ai's original wakes up from his slumber..?

.

.

.

Prologue

.

Third POV

"It's finally... Done." The Professor said between huffs. Feeling exhausted but exteremely proud at the same time, because...

He had created a Human.

He looked at an unconcious 16-year-old female body in front of him. The girl opened her eyes, confused with her surrounding.

"Nice to meet you, Lacie. I'm your creator. And welcome to your new world."

♣ A few days later ♣ Master Course♣

Nanami smiled at her yet another work for Starish. She wanted to give this to them right now and hear the beautiful harmony they will make, so she hurried down to the usual meeting place. And luckily, everyone was there, even the Senpais.

"Oh? Little Lamb" Ren called after noticing Nanami by the door running.

"Nanami-san, is something wrong?" Tokiya asked.

"Ah no.. I just wanted to give you all this.." Nanami held out the papers to each of them. The group widened their eyes in surprise.

"This is great! You're improving even more!" Syo exclaimed.

"Yes, this is beautiful, Haruka" Cecil smiled. Nanami just sighed in relief and smiled.

"New song?" Reiji looked at the paper Ittoki is holding. Ittoki nodded in response.

"This-" Reiji stopped after hearing the door open, and looked at the person coming in.

"Who's that?" Reiji questioned, and caught everyone else's attention.

Then a familiar laughter resounded throughout the room. The others sweatdropped, expecting the one person who would ever laugh like that.

As expected, Shining Saotome blasted in as 'usual' from the window. "Helllloooo everrrybodyyyyy" The President greeted as he landed in the middle of the room.

"Konichiwa dessuuu.. It seems you have just arrived, Miss Lacie.." He eyed the new girl.

"H-Hai..." 'Lacie' answered.