Fun : The Android Laughed!

Third POV

"Hah.. Hah.. Sorry I'm late! I was just- woah, both of you arrived already? Aww I thought La-La was going to be late too!" Ai glared at the late-Reiji while Lacie sweat dropped beside him.

"You're late by 17 minutes" Ai crossed his arms and tapped his foot continuously, obviously irritated.

"Ahahah as expected from Ai-Ai, always on time. Well then, let's go~" Reiji passed the two and skipped to search for an attraction.

♣ First ride : Bungee Jumping ♣

Reiji was the first to play, successfully making Ai promise to play too (Lacie hates Bungee Jumping so she kindly refused). After the equipments are ready, he started jumping from low, to a several disordered flips and screams.

"Waahhhh I can't stoppppp!!!! Get me dooowwwnnnn I can't go any higher!!" His eyes started spinning and his voice was not clear due to the height.

"Did he just said 'higher'?" Lacie said to Ai, totally misunderstood Reiji's sentence. And Ai, who clearly heard what exactly Reiji had just screamed, wanted revenge on his lateness.

"Yes. He definitely said higher." With that, they both ignored his screams and continued to watch him in amusement.

~

After a few minutes of shouting, spinning, and flipping, Reiji finally gave up and let himself hang on the equipment, his soul seen flying out of his open mouth.

Seeing him at this state, Ai chuckled and thought it was enough already. He helped Reiji stop and released him from the equipment. Lacie helped Reiji sit on one of the bench beside the Bungee Jump, as she watched Ai preparing to play.

Ai started of smoothly with small jumps, and then medium ones, and at last, he reched the top without trouble. Even if it was just a glimpse, Ai found out that the view from above was amazing. So beautiful he can't help continuing his high jumps just to see the sight. Of course, Reiji was too busy getting his soul back. But Lacie noticed. Not only she noticed Ai's rare expression, she also noticed his smile. A smile he rarely, no, never wears. At that time, Lacie knew, Reiji planned this all along. This was a plan set by the chocolate-haired idol, to help her teach Ai about 'fun'.

♣ Second ride : Haunted House ♣

After seeing the arts of the ghosts, Reiji started to have second thoughts of going into the Haunted House. Lacie even wondered how this might teach Ai about 'fun'. It's not that he likes ghosts, he doesn't even believe in them.

Ai started walking towards the entrance. But seeing the two stopped, he said, "What? I thought you wanted to go here"

"E-Eh?? I-I-I never said that. I w-was talking about.. Uh.. T-That!" Reiji randomly points to an attraction which was coincidentally a Merry-Go-Round. Lacie was like -_-" wut? And Ai sighed, this was expected from Reiji.

"So uh.. You guys go first! I'm gonna go.. There." Reiji was too scared, he even picked a Merry-Go-Round instead of a Haunted House. But Lacie had to admit, this is scary even from the front. But as a kouhai, she had no choice but to follow her unsensitive senpai.

"Let's just go and get this over with.."

They went to the queuing (is that how you spell it? O.o) line and waited for their turn as they watched Reiji played the Merry-Go-Round. As expected (again), the attraction is just to suitable for him. He had even made some friends a.k.a 5 year old children. Ai sometimes wonder how the hell had he befriended the childish chocolate haired boy.

But they too can't ignore the Haunted House, as screams were heard all over the place. Lacie too started to have doubts whether or not she will survive this without a heart attack. But according to her data, it won't happen. Probably. Maybe..