The Search For Inspiration

[A/N : My apology for updating this late. I had several reasons but I guess you wouldn't want to hear me speak nonsense here XD Well for the chappy, it's twice as long as the usual, in return for the late update X3. So enjoy~]

♣ Aine's Room ♣

Third POV

Aine looked at the ceiling above him, his whole body spreaded on the bed, thinking about what Professor said yesterday.

"Ai is only a replica of you, Aine. And if you ask me whether the original or the replica is more important, I think the answer is already obvious"

Sure, Aine wanted Alice to come back, of course. But she also won't be happy if her revival means other's suffering. Aine knew how much Ai cares for Lacie and destroying her will just be the same as the end of Ai.

But Alice.. his loved one..

Which path will he choose?

♣ Master Course ♣

"Hmm... What to write.." Lacie mumbled to herself, as no one was in the room ; her room. Ai went to one of his interviews and Syo and Natsuki went to a variety show. Since she still hasn't debuted, she doesn't have that much work so she decided to write the duet lyrics in advance. After all, she and Ai only have less than a month to complete it.

But nevertheless, even with all her data, she still can't find the perfect words for the song, which theme happened to be about 'love'. Why? Saotome insisted it to be so.

She spun around on her chair, searching for some useful inspiration when something hit her.

♣ At some random cafe ♣ After putting disguise ♣

She decided to visit a cafe which is well-known for its menus for couples. They had all sorts of desserts, cakes, and drinks, made escpecially for couples. But since she came here alone, she decided to just take a look from outside through the glass window.

Couples, couples everywhere... What should she write about this? Her mind was still blank when a sight caught her attention.

A man was confessing to a woman right in the middle of the place. Holding out a bunch of flowers to the woman, saying those familiar three words. "I love you!"

Lacie started to unconciously write her feelings down on the notebook she was holding all this time :

"I fell for you for an unknown reason

And no matter how much I think

I still can't explain why

But the day came when I decided to confess

And upon my expectation, you rejected me indirectly

I"

Lacie stopped right there. Her hands can't write any further as her tears kept trickling down her cheeks. The sight seemed both sweet and painful. She quickly rubbed her eyes and swept away her tears before anyone could see and walked away from the place.

.

.

.

Wandering around the streets came to nothing but tiredness. Lacie sighed and sat on one of the bench beside the crossroads, thinking of what to write next. She opened her notebook and noticed the words she wrote earlier. "When did I..?" As she was wondering, a tap on the shoulder was felt.

"So you're.. that debut girl? Lacie I suppose?" Lacie turned around to see a middle aged man wearing a scarf around his neck, covering most of his face. But despite the clothing, Lacie could identify the person as... Onpa Kei.