Visit

Warning : This chapter contains harsh words and cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiji's POV

"Ai-Ai.." I muttered after Ai-Ai headed out. Both of us fell silent before we heard several doorbells. I looked at the clock : 14 : 03. ...

"Reiji-senpai!"

"Ai-senpai!"

"Professor!"

Oh~ Wow they're late today. Must've been because of work.

Wouldn't hurt to surprise them with a prank right?

"Ne, Aine..." I whispered something to him (though no one else is in the room) and he laughed and high fived me. Just like old days~ We used to do pranks on Hibiki and Kei too. Well, we gotta watch out for their punches though

Well then..

Third POV

"Mou.. What's taking so long..?" Otoya pouted.

"They're probably busy..." Tokiya crossed his arms

"With what?" Syo said, a hint of anger in his tone.

"Right.. Lady hasn't woken up yet.." Ren said

"Has she?" Masato added and all eyes were on him. He sweatdropped, "It's just a possibility..."

"I hope she's still okay.." Natsuki said worriedly.

"With those three around, I doubt anything had happened" Camus said.

"Even that?" Ranmaru grinned at Camus. Those who understood blushed a bit but some of them don't understand it at all (you know who).

"Shut up.. That's prepostreous" Camus looked away.

Before Ranmaru could tease him more, the door opened, revealing Reiji with his usual smile plastered on his face.

"Dozo~" He welcomed them.

"You seem happy. Did something happen?" Camus asked.

"Isn't he always like this?" Syo muttered and sweatdropped.

"Nope~ Just come in~" He said.

With much confusion, they entered the place.

.

Reiji led them to the living room.

"Why can't we see Lacie?" Otoya asked. Reiji told them not to because of an unknown reason.

"Just wait for a bit. Ai-Ai! They're here~" Reiji half-yelled.

"Oh? Ah! You're all here?? Wah~~" 'Ai' skipped across the room and threw himself on the empty spot of the sofa just beside Syo. All of them looked horrified by his attitude and were speechless. While Reiji had tried his very best not to laugh and roll on the floor. Very hard.

"Ah Syo-kun you came too! Ureshinaa~" All of them couldn't believe their own eyes. They keep looking at the same image ; Ai being all flowery and happy (he even called Syo with a -kun at the back) ; even though they had rubbed their eyes a thousand times.

Otoya was shooking Tokiya uncontrolably, panicking. While Tokiya had this face on : -_- as he can't express what he is feeling right now even if being shook roughly by his roommate.

Natsuki also tried to clean his glasses that ended up in waking his other side and Satsuki had hit Ren and Syo flat on the face while Masato was hiding behind Ranmaru in the midst of the chaos. Everyone was practically running and shouting all around the room right now. Except for those who had fainted.

"Get the f*** off me!" Ranmaru roared at Masato who had been clinging on him ever since Satsuki came out.

"And- WHA!" Ranmaru was cut off by a flying chair that almost hit him but quickly went back to yelling and cursing again, "THE F***'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted, still confused and raged with Natsuki's sudden turn of attitude.

"YOU'RE ALL SO FREAKIN' ANNOYING!" Satsuki yelled while throwing annother chair at Ranmaru

"I THINK SO TOO! SO KEEP THAT SH*T TO YOURSELF YOU PSYCHO!" Ranmaru dodged yet another chair. (Note : Ranmaru is reffering to others besides himself)

While they argue (much more like cursing), Aine and Reiji had tried to escape (they definitely did not expect this cuz Reiji too hadn't knew Satsuki) but then chuckled nervously after getting glares from the Professor who had just came in because of the commotion.

"All of you! Stop i-" Before the Professor could finish, a small table came flying out of nowhere and hit him straight on the forehead, making him join the fainted.

Satsuki didn't even notice the Professor and kept throwing things to Ranmaru (of all people).

While they're doing that, a giggle came out of Lacie's mouth. She had been hiding behind the door frame, watching their actions.

The room was already on the brink of breaking down. Well, it will break down if it wasn't for..

"E-Etto.." Nanami's voice echoed around the room. On top of that, Satsuki stopped what he was doing (throwing things) and every one silenced, including Lacie that has been giggling non stop.

"S-Satsuki-san...?" Nanami stuttered.

"...Tch." Satsuki roughly put down the table he was holding. As if on cue, Syo woke up painfully and saw that Satsuki had stopped rampaging. He quickly grabbed his nearby glasses and put them on Satsuki. Much to his surprise, he didn't fight back

"Huh? Oh, Haru-chan! You're late" In seconds, Satsuki had become Natsuki back.

"Hai.. The door was unlocked.." She replied.

The sound of some groaning and people waking up is heard before a new voice entered.

"... This sight is unbearable. Go tidy this up at once!" Ai raise his voice, becoming stricter than ever. Most of them answered nervously with a 'yes' while some 'tched' and kept silent. But neverthess, they decided to clean up the mess they (technically Satsuki) made in someone else's house. The Professor groaned and had just woke up. He gave them a good scolding and went back to his work room.

While they were tidying the room, Ai had kept a close eye on Aine, making him nervous when he was cleaning the table.

"... Why do you dress like me?" Ai finally spoke.

"Eh? Ah, that..."

"And moreover, you act like an idiot with my appearance"

"Ma, ma... We were just pranking the juniors and Ran-Ran and Myu-chan. Don't so strict, Ai-Ai!" Reiji cheerfully said.

"Sou da yo, senpai. Moreover, it was funny" Lacie giggle some more.

Ai sighed, "More assignment for you later"

"EH. Why me???"

As she complains, Ai looked at her and chuckled silently. He walked towards her and bend down a little to reach her height, with the attempt to whisper to her.

"It's because you defended another man beside me, baka"

With that, he left the brunette blushing and speechless while the other two wondered what did he say to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

Hehe, confession time will be anytime soon~ (plus a little bit more complication cause happy endings just hate me like that~)

Hope this chappy satisfy you~