Jealousy : The Android's First Kiss

[A/N]

Special thanks to Vallerria for the request~

Okay, this time, Reiji is going to do his sly plans again to boost the main couple's relationship so give him a big applause please ~~ XDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiji's POV

I threw myself on my bed, sighing deeply. It's Sunday afternoon and I've finished my works and now I'm bored. Really bored because I have no schedules today. Toki and Otoyan are having their shoot, Ran-Ran and Myu-chan, meanies as usual :( , rejected my idea to go outside and have some fun together, while Ai-Ai and La-La have another assignment to deal with.

Speaking of Ai-Ai and La-La, they would really make a cute couple if Ai-Ai really succeeded in 'feeling'. Shining's rules? I'm sure they'll overcome that with true love which would be awesome if they really become a couple~  I totally support those two~ ... Oh why didn't I think of this earlier? I've already helped Ai with a few emotions, why not help more~?? Heheh.. This oughta be fun..

Lacie's POV

"Pheww at last..!! It's finished!" I fell backwards and sighed on the floor. It was reaaaallyyyy tiring doing that assignment while sitting and thinking all the time. It really hurts my back real bad. And the awkwardness with senpai while doing the assignment is killing me since Syo and Natsuki went out to who knows where.

"Don't do that. It's unappropriate for an idol" Senpai strictly said. I sighed and went back to sitting. Senpai kept writing and now I don't know what to do since my thing here is finished.

Much to my relief, Reiji-senpai barged in and as usual with his loud voice, "Ai-Ai~ La-La~~". But soon my so called relief vanished and I had the urge to litterally hit my head hard on something when Reiji-senpai said,

"Let's have a double date~!"

♣ After putting disguises ♣ At a mall♣

"A-ano... What are we doing here...?" Nanami smiled while sweat dropping.

"Just... play along and I'm sorry for dragging you to this mess.." I whispered to her.

We are now currently at some random mall walking to I don't know where while Reiji-senpai kept blabbering about some random things.

The said senpai kept insisting to have a double date right after I finished my assignment. He threatens Mikaze-senpai that if he doesn't go, he's gonna eat all his jellies (again). And I was told by him that this will improve Mikaze-senpai's progress so it's somehow my responsibility too and I have no choice but to go. But poor Nanami was dragged too because she and I are the only female Reiji-senpai is close to.

"Ne La-La, let's go over there~" Reiji-senpai held my hand while skipping to the place he's pointing at. Strangely, Reiji-senpai picked me as his date for the day instead of Nanami.

Mikaze-senpai and Nanami just awkwardly followed us to a café without saying anything. I really feel bad for Nanami right now.

We took the table for two near the window and Mikaze-senpai and Nanami took the other one just right beside us. The waitress took our orders which were just some drinks and she left after we're done. Me and Reiji-senpai were non-stop talking (well technically only him), while Mikaze-senpai and Nanami were silent the whole time.

While we were talking, Reiji-senpai suddenly took my right hand gently and placed in on his cheek.

"... What are you doing?" I asked, feeling embarrassed with his sudden action.