Family Love : The Android Apologizes

♣ Ai's room ♣

Ai's POV

I looked at the clock. 05 : 33. Syo, Natsuki and Lacie were doing their assignment in the room while they chatted about random things. Natsuki's plushies, Syo's upcoming shoot, Lacie's clothes, and.. Yesterday's activity.

Somehow, I'm starting to understand the meaning of 'fun', thanks to some events recently. And, I think I... laughed yesterday.. Because it was.. 'fun'... right? Lacie also told me to smile.. Oh, and speaking of Lacie, she's very mysterious.. She is in the Master Course, which means she's an idol. But, I don't have any information about the idol Lacie in my data. Could it be that she's still a newbie?

"Ai-senpai, why are you staring at Lacie?" Syo's words snapped me back to reality. I never notice I was staring at her.. And now the three of them are looking at me.

"Is your assignment ready?" I said strictly, fighting their stares back with my own stare. Syo gulped and shook his head slightly. They got back to their work while Syo whispered some unclear words. I decided to leave them alone as it wasn't any of my bussiness.

Getting back to my thoughts, I looked at every sourse I could find about 'Rikaze Lacie', but still nothing. Something is not right here..

♣ Reiji's room♣

Reiji's POV

I was lecturing my kouhais about idol importance on the table for four when Ai-Ai and La-La came in.

"Ah, Lacie, Ai-senpai!" Otoyan's face brightened up when he saw them. Was my lecture that boring? :T

"This is rare. What made you two come here?" I smiled as I asked.

"Ah, I've finished my assignment and Syo and Natsuki had something to do so I thought socializing would be better that being isolated in the room" She laughed. "Are we bothering you?"

"No no~ Not at all~ Come on, join us~" I patted the empty spot between Toki and I before I noticed something. "Ah, there's not enough place.." I mumbled to myself while I trailed away.

"I'll sit on the bed" Ai-Ai sat on my bed beside the table with his arms crossed.

"Eh~? Won't you be lonely?" I pouted as La-La sat. Ai-Ai looked at me with his mouth slightly open. "Lone..ly.." I heard him muttered. La-La then nudged my arm. I looked at her and she shook her head.

"A-ah, I mean, I could share my spot" I was about to move to the side but Ai-Ai refused again.

"I'm fine" He said using his cold tone. Mou.. Ai-Ai should really learn how to be friendly for once...

We chatted for almost an hour, but Ai-Ai never joined us. Well that is to be expected. But he seemed deep in thought throughout the hour. Is the word 'lonely' bothering him?

"Oh yeah, I heard that all of us is going to perform again. But they never said when.." Otoyan said.

"Eh? Really? That's odd. All Star had just performed last 3 weeks". Yep, last 3 weeks, All Star, which consists of Starish and Quartet Night, debuted on Shining's request.

"Oh, that. It must be because I'm gonna debut later" La-La continued chewing her gum I gave her just now.

"You're debuting? But aren't you already-" Toki was cut off.

"Nope, I haven't. And I will next 2 months" She replied.

"Shining-san already gave me the details. Starish is gonna perform their solos and Maji Love 2000% while Quartet Night is going to perform their own solos too and Quartet Night. Ah, but Mikaze-senpai is going to sing 3 of his songs because we're going to perform on March 1st."