Kuromine Alice

Third POV

All these times when Lacie's unconcious, memories kept on coming. At first, she was confused but curious at the same time, because she never knew her original's name, nor looks. The Professor didn't add that into her data because of some problems he had that time, and was afraid she, as in her system, will fail. He thought it won't be any problem with that, but now because of it, Lacie don't know who is the one she's staring at right now. What confuses her more is that, she's the splitting image of herself.

What she's looking right now, is two people ; a couple she suppose, sitting in a cafe which situation reminds her of something.

"Say aahh~" The man said. This was the same memory her headache gave weeks ago. And now it's not blurry at all which causes more surprises. Lacie widened her eyes when she saw him. Cyan eyes and cyan hair. There's no doubt... that this is Mikaze Ai. That man who she had gave up on. But this Ai, is different somehow. He was cheerful. Totally different like the senpai she knew.

"Wh-What are you-" 'She' stuttered and was cut off when 'Ai' spoon fed her.

"Ahahah you're so cute~" 'Ai' laughed and made Lacie blush because it was like seeing her cold senpai emiting a very warm aura and that was not usual.

"Aine!" 'She' blushed. This time, she could hear his name. Aine. System loading...

Aine.. Kisaragi. Mikaze Ai's original..

Everything went white. Was she skipping to another memory already? Okay, okay, recap. What exactly happened to her? She was about to debut when... She fell unconcious, didn't she? And now she's seeing her original's memories... Alice's memories..

Then in a blink of an eye, she was in another different place.

It was a beach. Is this a memory she missed? Cause her headaches never gave her this scenery before.. But if it is, then the fact that Aine and Alice are standing on the shore looking at the sunset is real. No one else was there and the breeze was nice. There was silence for a few minutes. But Lacie could feel it wasn't an awkward one, it was a peaceful one. Both were enjoying the scene and wind, but when the sun was already half way down, Aine looked at Alice warmly, took her hand and kissed it.

Lacie's POV

"I like you, Alice"

"Yeah, you're my debut partner of course I like you too" Alice said almost immediately.

"..."

"..."

Wow.

Aine chuckled and then laughed.

"Alright let me retry" Aine held the back of Alice's neck and pulled her to him. Their lips met for a while before Aine seperated, leaving Alice dumb founded.

"I love you, Alice"

Alice blushed and looked down, her bangs covering her face.

"Idiot..."

"Eh?? Now I'm an idiot??" Aine whined jokingly.

"Yeah. Cause I loved you first" Alice surprised Aine with both her words and her sudden kiss in which he returned passionately.

It's all white again. So that... was when they confessed huh..? ... Confessed?

"I like you, senpai"

"I.. like you too"

Like.. and love? There's.. a difference? Why didn't I know... What is the difference?

This time, I was in President's office..? Oh, I know this one.. But that time everything was mute, unlike this time's..

"You know the rule, Mr. Kisaragi. Idols are forbidden to fall in love. I have no other rules than that. Yet you still-" President was obviously unhappy by his tone.

"It's because I really love Alice! And I'll do anything for her! She's the first person who made me realize what love is, President! If you don't approve this... we quit!" Aine said which such determination in his eyes. President glanced at Alice who is holding hand with her partner and she too, has the same looks in her eyes.

The President remained silent, as if in a deep thought.

"You have no right to seperate us, President. And no matter what rule you have, we love what we love. Nothing is going to change that"

These two... love each other. But I.. like senpai. Is that why... he said he only like me as a kouhai? Because he thought I was thinking the same thing? Liking him as a senpai?

President suddenly laughed, startling the two.

"Well said, you two! I'm impressed! Both your words have touched my heart desu! I'm sure... the youths will have a brighter future when I lift the 'No Love Rule' up desu!" President grinned as he twirled around. Aine and Alice looked at each other with happiness and high fived each other.

President congratulated them and told then the 'No Love Rule' will be lifted by next month. And Aine and Alice started dating soon after that, but still outside of the media's knowledge.

But the next following 3 weeks, that disaster happened.