I Like Him : The F!Android's Response

Lacie's POV

"Arrrghhh" I yelled to no one in particular while burying my face in my pillow. This is unbelievable... I forgot to ask Professor about the headaches I was having!

"Lacie, you've been doing that for the third time now" I could hear Syo say. It would usually be senpai that scolds me. But after we went back from our check up, he said he needed something from Reiji-senpai (which is very rare) and didn't come back till now.

"Are you alright, Lacie-chan?" Natsuki asked worriedly. I sat up and sighed. "No" I bluntly said.

"Why? Is something bothering you? Maybe we could help?" Natsuki is so kind. But I can't tell them I'm an Android or they'll freak out. Well Rei-senpai didn't but still..

"Yes. Maybe you could help" I said and looked at the both of them. "Have you two ever fall in love?" As soon as I said that, Syo immediately blushed.

"Wh-Wh-What are you talking about! O-Of course not! President would kill us!" Well that's true if you meant 'fire' not 'kill'.

"But your blushing face says otherwise" I said and he finally realized he was blushing. He shook his head furiously and calmed down. But his cheek was still pink though.

"No. I don't have anyone of the sort" Yeah right. You're probably saying that to keep your 'cool' appearance. Well you failed.

"Hmm... I do have someone I like.." Natsuki held up his chin, thinking. This is it. I could ask him about my situation..

"Tell me about her" I was so nervous of his answer that I think Syo was making a weird face towards me.

"Well... She's realllyyy cute! I like it when she smiles!" Okay.. I think that happened to me as well..

"When I pat her head, she jumps and hugs me!" Eh?

"And if I brushes her hair, she would make a face that tells she's very happy" Um..

"So happy she would lick me all over and barked non-stop!"

.

.

.

Eh..? EEHH?!! She licks and barks?!

"B-Baka!! We're talking about someone here! Not something!" Syo scolded Natsuki and turned to me. "Sorry about that. He was talking about his dog"

... Oh.. What a relief..

"Ah.. Sou da ne.. Ahahah I'm sorry. Elizabeth is just so cute!" Natsuki started to laugh. Wow that was weird. I guess that's just another type of 'like'..

~

"Well.. She's very cute overall. And you could see her smiling almost everyday, everytime. And when she does that, my heart started to beat very fast," I nodded.

"My face will heat up" I nodded again

"And I sometimes want to hug her real badly!" ... I have that urge too sometimes to be honest..

"And that's was when I realized that I like her" Natsuki smiled warmly and I also noticed Syo was frowning and he was looking somewhere else. Jealousy? So these two like the same person?

"Why do you ask anyway? It's really not like you" Syo asked. Sigh... Should I tell them? But if I don't, I will be too troubled to sleep today and I'm gonna have to fight againts the dark again and I absolutely don't want that.

"I think.. I like someone" Syo and Natsuki's eyes widened in shock. "Eh?! Seriously?!" Syo exclaimed. "Who is it???" They both asked in unison like they're twins. And that's ironic because they're borned on the same day.

"Just tell me this first if you want to know. If.. you're glad when he opens up to you, smile unconciously when his name is mentioned, blush when he said he's grateful to you, and your heart beats very fast when you see he smiles... Is it because you like him?" I asked, not sure whether this is the right move or not.

Syo frowned. "It's Ai-senpai isn't it?" I blushed again at his name. Natsuki seemed to be shocked too.

"Wh-What are you-" I was cut off.

"It's too obvious. Don't you realize we were looking at you at yesterday's dinner when we were talking about senpai and you were smiling like an idiot while drinking your tea? And that time too when Ai-senpai was dared to hold your hand for 10 minutes. Oh, and also the time when you accidentally tripped and he caught you in time. You were blushing and speechless"

Oh Goodness.. I guess I was just too occupied with him I forgot everyone else was there too...

"So you're implying that..."

"You like him" He answered almost immediately.

~

"So what are you planning to do now?" Syo asked. Oh I don't know... If I really feel this way, it's impossible for senpai to have the same feeling as well. And I don't think I'm ready to-

"What about confessing?" Natsuki said my thoughts out loud and snapped me to reality.

"What?? No no no no. I... don't think he feels the same way. And besides, I can't break the rules now that I'm here.." I looked down.

"That's true... So.. You're going to give up just like that?"

"... Yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

This chappy is actually the same with the previous one but this time it's Lacie's response to her feeling towards Ai.