The End of The Memories

[A/N]

I MISSED YOU ALL!!! Q.Q I can't bear being isolated in that room for a week! But now I'm out! :D Thanks so much for your lovely supports! It really cheered me up! Really, thank you very much!! Q.Q

AND HOLY POCKIES! I was absent for a week and '1,1K views'?! I freakin' luv ya all!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacie's POV

"No! I refuse to go back!"

I saw Alice yelling at a tall man wearing black glasses. Their surrounding was full of trees.. and men wearing the same outfit.

"This is an order from your parents, Alice-sama. You must go back" He said and flicked his fingers, signaling his two of his men to restrain Alice and brought her to a car. She tried resisting, but fighting a well built body is just impossible. I don't know about this 'family' of hers but it seemed serious... The car drove off hurriedly, leaving me in the dark night that suddenly became day time in.. Master Course..?

Aine was on his knees, looking at the floor with a terrified face. In front of him was President, with an expression he rarely uses. A sad one. Beside him were Rei-senpai, and.. Kei and Hibiki if my data is not mistaken..

"The truth can't be denied, Mister Kisaragi. Miss Kuromine was destined as the successor of her family. She had to go back whether she liked it or not. And... I assume she will not be coming back"

Reiji was biting his lips, Kei and Hibiki were putting their own sad faces, accepting the truth. But Aine was the worst of all. He was digging his nails into his palm and didn't care about the blood trickling down his hands.

So Alice was forced to go home by her family.. And Aine wasn't notified..??

Seconds after, I was at a beach. The same one where Aine confessed to Alice. But I don't think this is a repeated memory.. Because only Aine is here.

He was standing at the edge of a high platform, staring down at the deep sea.

"Aine Kisaragi. Status : Inactive. Currently in a coma because of the attempt of drowning himself"

I widened my eyes as I retrieved the information from my data, and ran to him as fast as I could. As expected, Aine jumped... I would've been able to save him... But this is just a memory. I don't exist here. And because of that, I can't touch anything. Including Aine's hand that was the last thing I see before his body disappeared in the water.

Everything became blurry all of a sudden and I only saw Reiji running and yelling before he jumped into the water himself and everything went white again.

I opened my eyes, and found myself in... Professor's lab. Aine was on a bed, his face showing little signs of life. The Professor was beside his bed, frowning at his body. He sighed as he blew off the smoke from his ciggarrete. Being an uncle whose niece had just been sent into a coma must be hard..

The scene ended with the Professor looking at his computer and sighed once again before muttering a name.

"Mikaze... Ai"

A few minutes of whiteness, and I saw the moment Mikaze Ai was finished. The Professor sent him into the world,  met Aine's best friend, Reiji, and his group. And thus, with him, Quartet Night was created.

I went to another memory after that. I saw a teenage girl wearing multiple costumes and it was hard identifying her face. But I soon know the answer when she comfronted Kei in the hospital and took off her scarf covering her face.