You Can Sing

! UtaPri All Star [Camus' Route] Spoiler Warning ! (only a little though)

Lacie's POV

Lunch was pretty great. Everyone was laughing, mostly because of Rei-senpai's pranks. Though Ai-senpai kept silent for the whole time while Aine actually joined in the conversation and laughed with them. It seems so weird.. I mean, Aine had only woken up a few weeks ago, and now he's comfortably talking with strangers he had just met yesterday. While Ai-senpai has been with them for a long time now but never started a conversation with them unless it's work related. Sigh... Was the lesson at the Amusement Park not enough?

"Ne, now that all of us are here, let's go somewhere and hang out together!" Rei-senpai suggested. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. We met Camus-senpai and Ran-senpai on the way here, where they were pulled inside the place by Rei-senpai which resulted in several bumps on his head. (And the Professor said he still have some works so he excused himself)

"Baka, it's not the weekend and we still have loads of work to do" Ran-senpai said while eating.

"Aww just for a day? Pweeaaseeee?" Rei-senpai's eyes sparkled and he kept staring at Ran-senpai.

After a while, Ran-senpai gave up. "Arghh alright alright!" And Rei-senpai cheered.

"So, where will we go?" He asked everyone.

"Amusement Park!" Otoya cheered. I quickly answered a strict "No" before anyone could comment. Going to the Amusement Park again will bore him. Him as in Ai-senpai.

"Beach?" Otoya suggested again, now seeming to ask me. I gave another quick "No" and he pouted. Going to the beach... will have 94% possibility for our secret (me and Ai-senpai being Androids) to be exposed. So no. Then Otoya began to go all hyper again.

"Oh! Oh!"

♣ THE ZOO ♣ (After putting on disguises)♣

Ai's POV

"..." This is stupid. The idea of going to the zoo, is stupid. Animals everywhere... and they're so noisy I wish to mute their voices entering my ears. So annoying...

I would've stayed in the Master Course or the Professor's lab to work on the duet song assigned by the President if it wasn't for Lacie excitingly agreed to Otoya's stupid idea.

♣ Flashback ♣

"Oh! Oh! How about the zoo??"

"The zoo?" Tokiya raised an eyebrow.

"Nice idea, Otoyan!" Reiji exclaimed.

All of them looked at Lacie for her agreement (for some reason). And before I could comment on that, something unexpected came out of Lacie's mouth.

"Yes!" Her eyes sparkled. Sparkled I repeat. That is not logic. From what I have in my data, Lacie have never been so excited in anything like that in her entire idol life. And now her first interest is a zoo? I might malfunction from all this..

♣ End of Flashback ♣

But speaking of that duet song... I wonder if Lacie has started to think about it yet.. It's a song for two so I should ask her about her opinion on the song...

... Maybe later...

Because the thing that catches my attention the most now is Lacie being all hyper and such, staring at the horse in the cage which strangely returns the stare with another set of stare.

"Kakkoi..." Lacie said out loud.

"I have a horse back at my place too..." Camus said out of nowhere.