Recalling The Moments

[A/N]

I know, I know, I'm such, such a horrible author for leaving you at the cliffhanger T_T I'm sorry. You see, last time, wattpad had decided to be cruel and blanked this chappy (I decided to rewrite). And then, I got a writer's block :T But I guess the writer's block finally stopped haunting me now :D So I'm back~ And here's a double chappy for you ^-^

Ah, and one more. Ending is coming soon :)

(For those who had read this chappy before, I changed a few things :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And this, is the Master Course! Recall anything?" Otoya looked at Lacie with eyes full of hope. Today, he is assigned to guide Lacie through the place while the others have to work on their unfinished work. (Ai had to go on several TV Shows so~)

"It's huge!" Lacie exclaimed in amazement. Otoya laughed.

"Hehe that's what we all say when we got here! Except you though.."

"What do you mean?" Lacie tilted her head.

"Well when you arrived here, you don't seem to be startled by the size at all. It's like you had knew everything about it! You even knew our names without us introducing ourselves!" Otoya explain with amazement, still surprised by how she did that.

Lacie laughed, "Seems like I was a very stoic and strict person eh?"

Otoya laughed along, "Hehe, you sure were!"

~

Otoya then showed her almost every single corner in the whole Master Course, and still lead to nothing. She didn't remember and not a single clue has gone through her mind. Otoya decided to stop for today as he doesn't want to give more headaches to her. He excused himself and told Lacie to take a rest as he went to his own room.

♣ Lake ♣

Lacie's POV

Sigh... Even after what Ittoki-san did, I can't remember a single thing! Ugh what is wrong with me.. I want to remember.. What kind of person I am.. What kind of history did I have.. Or maybe a special someone..? Well even if I did have one, I'm sure he or she is really sad right now because I can't remember him or her.. Sigh.. I'm sorry..

I walked along the lakeside and spotted a bench sitting under the shade of a large tree. It looked very refreshing to sit at and I could use a break..

But just when I slightly touch the bench, a voice was suddenly heard.

"I... like you too"

I pulled my hand away, and stared with wide eyes at the bench.

"Wh-Who said that?!" I yelled, looking at my surrounding. But no one was there. Was I hallucinating..? Probably... I should really get inside now..

♣ Master Course ♣

As I walked along the corridor, I saw a girl walking in the opposite direction with papers in her arms. She had beautiful orange hair and yellowish eyes. As soon as she spotted me, she immediately ran and stopped right in front of me.

"Lacie-san! Are you okay now? I'm sorry I can't visit you that time.. I was so busy with work I didn't have much spare time.." She sighed and looked down. I think she is one of my friends?

"A-Ah.. No, it's fine.. I'm better now anyways" Should I tell her? That I lost my memories?

"I see.. That's great, ne!" She smiled at me. I guess.. I'll keep it a secret for now.. "Ah, by the way, Lacie-san.."