Surprised : The Android's Check Up

Lacie's POV

"Today? Yes.. Eh? W-Wait-" The conversation on the phone ended as I sighed. The one that I was talking to was the Professor. He told me that mine and senpai's check up is today, and to avoid him knowing the truth (even though I don't really mind anymore), he and I were assigned a different time. He told me to come at my break from senpai's schedule. But problem is, my break time is senpai's check up time...

"La-La?" A familiar voice called from behind. I turned to see Reiji-senpai walking towards me with a lolipop in his mouth.

"Reiji-senpai" I called. He noticed my phone that I was holding and pointed at it.

"Professor called" I said before he could ask. And seeing that he also needed to know, I'm going to tell him what Professor told me.

"I see.. So what did the Professor said?" He asked.

I explained everything to him.

"Woah. Now that's trouble. Can't he arrange it at a different time?" He asked. I shrugged.

"... Why don't you go together?" He said after a moment of thinking.

I raised an eyebrow, "As much as I don't mind, I don't think I should disobey Professor"

"No no no. That's not what I meant. I mean, why don't you go in as his kouhai? Like, accompany him or something. I'm sure the Professor could do something about it. Besides, he already knew you know right?"

I thought for a while.

"He cares about you, senpai. He never mean to start an arguement or a fight with you. You're having trouble with your feelings and he-we're trying to fix that"

Oh yea, I said that. I nodded slightly and thanked Reiji-senpai. It was lunch time and as always, late means punishment.

~

At lunch, I was sitting beside Mikaze-senpai while Nanami was on my left with the rest of the group. As usual, it wasn't very peaceful thanks to Natsuki and Syo (you know why).

Everyone else were busy on eating (escpecially Ran-senpai) so I used the chance to ask.

"Senpai. I want to accompany you on your check-up" I said, still eating. It took him a few seconds before answering.

"It's not nessecary" He simply uttered. Sigh.. I kinda knew he would say exactly that. I looked at Rei-senpai (A/N : Yep, I changed it), and he wasn't returning the gaze but instead was chatting non stop with his kouhais.

I need to convince him to let me go, or I'll miss my check up.. Moreover, I have to ask the Professor about my headaches..

"I already know alright... And I'm one of the Professor's aquaintance. I'm supposed to have a meeting with him today" I half lied. Senpai seemed surprised, but soon recovered his composure.

"I have no data of you being the Professor's aquaintance" He said. Not wrong... But not right either. And I'm getting irritated now.

"Just... Let me go. In return for the jellies I bought for you yesterday"

"That was an order from me"

"I think.. I have some more I bought for myself earlier" Then I heard he clicked his tongue.

"... Fine"

No hard feelings senpai

♣ Check Up ♣

Senpai had pushed the button beside the door at least 7 times now. It was the 8th time he had pushed it the door opened by itself. I wasn't surprised because it was like this too when I went out. We went to the living room and sat there a few minutes before the Professor came.

"Ah, Ai, Lacie, I have been expecting you" He said. Ai didn't say anything and stood up, ready to go with him.

"Oh Ai, could you wait for a moment? I need to talk to Lacie first" He said and without expecting an answer, he took me to another room while Ai sat back.

~

Wires were all over my body, and it was a bit painful. Of course, this is my first check up. I told the Professor about the trouble I had to convince senpai to get here, and he apologized because his schedule was tight too while he kept clicking on the computer the wires are connected to.

Note to you, I'm naked. I told the Professor to lock the door but he just nodded and never did. Sigh, I just hope that-

"Professor, where did you put the-" Senpai stopped his sentence and stared wide eyed at me. I was lucky the door was behind me and I was sitting on the bed so...

But, my face started to heat up uncontrolably and my body moved on its own. I took a pillow from the bed and threw it right to senpai's face.

"PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOR, PER- SENPAI!" I was about to call him a pervert before I remembered he's my senpai. And he's probably just surprised about the wires. I don't think naked women interests him. Almost immediately, he closed the door and I glared at the Professor.

"Sorry, I forgot"

♣ Outside ♣

Ai's POV

... I'm overheating. Is this what they call blushing? I leaned againts the door and slid down while burying my face in the pillow she threw earlier. She.. has wires all around her. That could only mean one thing..

She an Android too.

That explains... everything.

"I'm progra- ..I'm used to it."

"Are you scared, senpai?"

"Are you having fun, senpai?"

"In your case, I'm worried you might get erro- I mean, sickness"

"Try smiling"

"He was hurt by your statements"

"Remember that we're all here for you Mikaze-senpai. You're not alone"

"I know all of these are confusing you.. But just... wait a little longer.. please? I promise you'll get your answer soon"

She was... sent to me by the Professor. She is the one.. who taught me how to feel.

An Android with feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

... Meh. This chappy is not as good as I wished it to be... Well, I'm off to the next one now, and hopefully better than this one.

Hope you liked it!