Preparations

Lacie's POV

Yesterday, I was asked several questions by my roommates, Syo-kun and Natsuki-kun. They asked me what my favourite colour is, likes and dislikes, age, and many more. But what catched my attention the most is Syo's last question.

"What relations do you have with Ai-senpai?"

I had to think for a while, remembering what Professor told me.

"Lacie, you must not, I repeat, must not, tell anyone you're an android like Ai, nor must you tell anyone I'm your creator. It must all be kept a secret until the right time comes"

Obeying the Professor, I told them, "I have no relations of whatsoever with Mikaze-senpai". Syo looked unsatisfied with the answer for a while there, and is about to ask something. But I ignored him and went to bed. Mikaze-senpai doesn't seem to mind either.

"Oyasumi"

♣ Next day ♣ Sunday ♣

I woke up at 4 : 45, and saw no senpai in the room. Just a cute-snoring Syo, and a mumbling Natsuki saying how cute 'Piyo-chan' is.

I took care of myself and changed into something plain. A white T-shirt and blue shorts with sport shoes. I went out to check on the others and it's pretty easy to tell they're still sound asleep from all their snorings behind the doors. Ignoring the horrible sounds they made, I went to the kitchen to find Mikaze-senpai sipping his coffee while looking at some papers.

"Ohayou, senpai" I greeted him while opening the cupboard before taking out a yellow-coloured cup.

"Ohayou" He greeted back as simple as possible, attention not turning away from the papers.

With my capability of feeling, I am now fighting with the situation's awkwardness, while senpai wasn't even bothered by the bit.

"You're early" He said, taking another sip of his coffee.

"I'm progra- ..I'm used to it." I sweated, worried that senpai might caught what I was about to say.

"I see" Was his answer. I sighed slightly in relief. I made some tea and poured it into my cup. After taking a sip, senpai stood up and walked away.

"I've already made your schedule. It's on my table. Follow it properly and late means punishment" With that, he left the kitchen and headed for his room.

After drinking my tea, I went out to freshen myself. I took a walk outside, even though it's still dark. But upon the walk, I spotted a familiar figure heading towards me.

"Oh? Is that La-chan?" This familiar voice and that ridiculous nicknaming...

"Reiji... Senpai?" It was actually quite hard to call this person 'senpai', because of his childish behaviour, but rules are rules.

"It is La-chan!" He exclaimed and ran to comfront me.

"Please don't call me with such nickname. It's ridiculous." I stated seriously, hoping he would stop. But I guess not.. Because he started laughing uncontrolably.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"Ahahahah... It-It's just that.. Ai-Ai said the same thing when I first called him by his nickname" He said between laughs. After he calmed down, he started talking again.

"You and Ai-Ai are so alike. Maybe I'll call you La-La instead" He said with a grin. La-La? That's even more ridiculous. But I guess nothing's gonna stop him now.

"Why are you here so early in the morning? My data said that you're not an early waker" I asked, avoiding any more stranger nicknames.

"Ah, that. I didn't actually sleep. Haha. But putting that aside, I wanna ask.. What relations do you have with Ai?" What the... Is it that obvious? He's the second person to ask that. I'm pretty sure I covered everything about my background.

"I have no relations of whatsoever with Mikaze-senpai" I repeated the same thing as yesterday.

"Oh come on, I won't be that easy to fool. You way of speaking is waaayyyyy too similar with Ai-Ai's. There must be something!" He looked at me intensely. "And I won't stop asking until you spit it out~" He smiled.

I sighed deeply. "Can you keep it from the others?" I asked. Then he brightened up, just like a child getting a new toy.

"Of course! I promise!" I sighed again. This guy is utterly hopeless. But.. Unbelievably, I got the feeling I can trust him. And if I find out he didn't keep his promise, oohh he's gonna get it.

"Like you said, I have a relation with Mikaze Ai. I am his creator's other creation" I started. His expression changed as expected.

"There was an idol that had died from a recent accident occuring not long ago. My creator saw that many had loved this idol and offered help. I was created for 2 purpose. One is to resume this idol's popularity, and the other one is to teach Mikaze Ai, an incomplete Android, how to 'feel', as I was created with the knowledge to feel." I finished, and Reiji-senpai had his mouth hanging open. But before he could say a word, we heard footsteps. And sure enough, it's the said senpai.

"Mikaze-senpai" I called.

Reiji's POV

La-La is... An Android as well? This is unbelievable.. But it's not that weird anymore if I reconsider her actions. I guess.. What she had said was true. Then, how will she 'teach' Ai-Ai how to feel? As I was about to ask, Ai-Ai came.

"Mikaze-senpai" La-La called.

Was Ai-Ai there all the time? That's no good, he mustn't know La-La's secret!

"O-Oh Ai-Ai. How long have you been there?" I asked. I hope he really doesn't hear the news.

"I just arrived. Why?" Phew.. Thank Goodness.

"Ah no..". Then Ai-Ai turned to La-La.

"And why are you here? Didn't I tell you that your schedule is in my table? You're supposed to be in your room now." Ai-Ai strictly said. La-La looked troubled right now, and she blinked a few times before replying.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to check on it. I promise it won't happen again" She bowed 90 degree. Ai-Ai sighed. "Just go to your room now" La-La nodded and was about to leave.

"Wait" I stopped her. Ai-Ai and La-La looked at me. I walked to La-La and offered her the ticket I bought yesterday.

"It's a ticket to the amusement park. Maybe I thought you could accompany me there later this afternoon" La-La took the ticket and looked at Ai-Ai who sighed.

"Be sure to be back at 6" Ai-Ai was about to leave.

"Oh no no, you're invited too! It's a must-go okay? Or I'm gonna steal all of your jellies~~" I slipped another ticket to his pocket and ran away, not leaving any room for Ai-Ai to argue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

I'm not really satisfied with this chappy... But Ai-Ai's lesson is gonna start next chappy :3