Chaotic : The Android's Fall (Part 1)

Third POV

The day of Lacie's debut, and Ai's birthday finally came. Everyone congratulated Ai, and decided to hold a party after the performance. But little did they know.. This is going to be the worst debut and birthday ever..

♣ Lacie's Make Up Room ♣

After readying everything, Lacie sighed at her reflection on the mirror.

'I hope this goes well..' She frowned. Today will be her debut and today will be the day the idol 'Lacie' is borned. She need to suceed in her song or else.

"Are you ready?" Ai suddenly appeared by the door, surprising her.

"Yes.." She replied and was about to head out.

"Do me a favor will you?" Ai said before she left.

"What is it, senpai?" The mere 'senpai' word hurt him. This is too much for him to handle already.

"After this, I need to talk to you" He had been up for 2 nights just thinking about this matter. The matter whether should he still hold on to Lacie or not. And last night, Reiji comfronted him. And he remembered what he said between the conversation.

-------------------------------------

"Love isn't meant to be forbidden, Ai-Ai. You don't have to hold it in. Or it will break you. Just like that story book I lent to you. They were forbidden to love. They were seperated even though they didn't wanted it to be. But in the end, Love wins. They got together because they love each other more than anything. And if you feel the same way, don't lose hope"

-------------------------------------

For the first time, Reiji had encouraged him to do something he never intended to do. He wanted to retry. And this time, nothing will stop him.

Lacie nodded in reply. She then remembered something.

"Oh right, Happy Birthday, senpai" She smiled. Again, it stings. It made Ai a little sad remembering the time she rejected him.

"Since you didn't give me any presents, can you grant me one wish?" Ai asked. Lacie hessitated before nodding

"Call me Ai. Just for this day" Ai had his smile on. But it was a bitter one.

"... Then, Happy Birthday, Ai" She smiled. Ai felt a little relief that she actually didn't feel bothered by it at all.

"Good. You're dismissed. And good luck" Ai said with a smile. Lacie smiled back before going to stage.

Ai knew this wouldn't be a success. But Lacie should have calculated that as well. Even so, she still insisted in debuting. Because she believe they will ace this day. If she believes that, then he should to.

~

Onpa Kei, who was searching for a certain room, awkwardly met his old friend, Kotobuki Reiji. They simply stared at each other before Reiji was called by the staffs. Kei glared at him one last time before entering a room with no name on the door.

~

"Professor, how's Aine?" Kei sat down on a chair across the Professor.

"Still in the same condition" He replied.

"Did anything happened while I was gone?"

"... Yes, actually. Have you heard of Mikaze Ai?"

"Yeah, I think I heard that somewhere but I don't know what he looks like why?"

The Professor opened his laptop, and turned it for Kei to see. As expected, he was surprised.

"What?! Aine?!" The male stood up suddenly while yelling.

"No. This is Mikaze Ai"

"Impossible! That's-"

"An Android I made that looks and sounds exactly like Aine" Kei looked at the Professor in horror.

"What..."

"I thought you would need this information too" He clicked his laptop a few times and showed it to Kei.

"This is also another Android I made that copies a late idol" This time, Kei was speechless.

"That's....!!!"

Lacie's POV

Those endless cheering..

Those smiles...

And the name they're currently calling to...

"ALICE IS BACK!!"

It felt like everything fell on my shoulders. They felt so heavy I can't help to lose my composure and fall on my knees, gripping my head full of overflowing memories.

"Alice!"

"Ne Alice, wanna go home together?"

"Hey, is something wrong?"

"Ehe, that smile suits you so well~ You should do that more often"

"Come on, ignore them. You still have me"

"Hey Alice.. What would you do, if I were to disappear..?"

"Well promise me you won't, ____" I smiled at the person I was looking for all this time. These memories from 'Alice''s heart... is too.. much...

'Thud'

Third POV

♣ Behind the stage♣

Kei was enraged. He repeatedly pull the Professor's coat roughly, still not believing what he had heard.

"YOU.. FOOL!" He yelled at the confused Professor. The Professor thought reviving Alice was a good thing to do. But now that he saw Kei's reaction, he now know something is wrong.

"Alice... Alice was..!!" Onpa Kei started to have trouble saying out the sentence.

Coincidentally, Reiji heard the commotion between the two and peeked a little, wondering what was wrong.

"Alice was Aine's lover!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

These chappies are getting shorter and shorter --" please forgive me! T_T

If you think Ai is too OOC in this story, then you're reading it the right way. If he wasn't OOC, I would've died already from a brain error called how-to-make-Ai-feel-emotions-without-being-OOC.

I didn't put Hibiki in there cause I don't seem to have a role for him here. And I'm sorry too if Kei personality wasn't like that. I never played the game but I read the Wiki.

And also, if you think this story so far is getting more and more weird and far from making sense, I don't blame you. I myself is having trouble with happy endings T_T

I'm sorry (again) if your thoughts are like this : My idea of making Lacie a robot is nice. But the story progress is lame so it's kinda a shame when someone else can use the idea better than me. Really sorry.

So, I'm sorry (again T_T) if I said too much sorry and this A/N is just getting annoying. Well, I hope you like the next one..

I'm feeling very stressed these days.. I can't believe I'm actually up till 4 a.m in the morning just to write these..

Anyways, it would be great if you follow my story till the end cause I'm feeling very unsure to continue or not. Negative feelings keep lingering around me..