I Like Her : The Android's Response

Third POV

"You like her" The Professor said. Many questions filled Ai's mind, making him overheat. The Professor noticed that and panicked a little.

"Don't think about it too much" He said and Ai looked at him, calming down. "If you're really curious, try asking someone you usually consult these things with" He suggested.

"Lacie?" Ai questioned.

"No no. Because this is about her, you can't consult this with her. Try.. Someone that you trusts"

"Lacie" He answered almost immediately.

The Professor sighed, "Just go to Reiji. I'm sure he could help"

Ai frowned at the name. Well it's true Reiji always know these kind of thing but he's just not the kind of person Ai likes to talk to. Even so, his curiosity has taken the most of him as he nodded and got out of the room.

The Professor smiled after Ai closed the door behind him.

"Thank you, Lacie. And good luck, Ai"

~

"Ah, you're done? How was it?" Lacie stood up from the sofa while taking off her earphones, and Ai noticed it.

"What were you hearing?" He asked while pointing at the earphones.

"Ah this?" Lacie held her phone up. "I was looking for some insparation for my new song so I was hearing my senpai's song" She grinned.

"My... song?" Ai asked.

"Hai. Winter Blossom remember?" Lacie laughed, "You sound like you had lost memory of your song. You're so funny, senpai". Ai's eyes widened while Lacie kept giggling to herself.

'See.. Whenever she does that, warmth always grow in me...' 

"Come on, let's go back" Lacie smiled, offering her hand. Ai stared at it for a moment before Lacie realized something and withdrew her hand with a blush on her cheeks.

"L-Let's just go.." She turned to the other side and started to walk to the front door. Ai is still so confused about this. Questions kept popping up but answers kept disappearing. But soon, Reiji will give his answer to everything he had in mind until now.

♣ Master Course ♣ Reiji's room ♣

"Why are you creepily smiling at me like that?" Ai right eye twitched. He is currently in his room without any of their kouhais to bother them.

"Datte~ Ai-Ai usually ignores me all day long and now you said you want to have a talk with me!" Reiji cheered, obviously very happy by Ai's sudden call.

"A serious talk, Reiji" Ai corrected. He had mentioned that when he invited him to the talk but it is either he didn't say it loud enough, or Reiji just have some hearing problem when the word 'serious' is mentioned.

"Hai~ Hai~ What is it?" Reiji sat down on his bed and pat his side, gesturing Ai to sit beside him, in which he did.

"... I had my check up this afternoon" Ai started. Reiji's expression started to become stern and he wasn't smiling anymore. Ai's sudden call was already strange enough, and if it's about the Android problems, he just had to listen carefully.

"The Professor asked me about my 'feelings' nowadays. I answered that I... had acted stranger than usual with Lacie. I told him that... my face often heats up when I see her smile. Professor chuckled at my story, and told me that..." He looked at Reiji straight in the eyes. "I like Lacie"

Reiji widened his eyes in surprise, expectation, and happiness. He had predicted this. He knew Lacie could change him. And she did. She had just made one of Reiji's wish come true.

"Is it true, Reiji? That these signs show that I like her?" Ai asked. Reiji nodded happily. He grabbed both his shoulders and touched his forehead with Ai's, looking into his cyan eyes.

"Confess" He said with determination in his eyes. Ai looked shocked and pushed Reiji's chin with his palm away while the chocolate haired boy desperately tried to grab his shoulders again which was seperated by the push.

"No" Ai said strictly.

"Ngah.. B-Bat waiii???" He tried to ask despite the pain on his chin. Yep, still trying to grab the shoulders.

"Firstly, even if what you said is true, I'm sure she does not feel the same" Ai released Reiji's chin and stood up, making him fall on his face. "Wah!"

"Secondly, Shining's rule still applies here" He looked at Reiji coldly and was about to open the door. He had his answers already and staying with this 'stubborn idiot' here is not going to please him.

Reiji pouted. He thought for a while on the floor, and thought of an idea. "Wait!" He exclaimed and went to the corner of his room where piles of books were seen.

"I was arranging these books and I thought maybe one of them could help you..." He said while looking at each book's title. Ai crossed his arm in irritation while he tapped his foot unpatiently.

"Ah! Here it is" He picked it up and handed the book to Ai.

"'Romeo and Juliet'?" He read the title out loud. "Reiji, I already have this in my data. I don't have time for-"

"You're wrong" Reiji's words shut Ai up. "This time, try reading with your feelings, Ai-Ai, not with just logic. I'm sure you'll find it different this time" He smiled.

"And you're not leaving this room until you decided to confess to her! Or I'll eat all of your jellies!" He grinned and closed the door, leaving Ai inside.

"What?! Reiji!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

I have nothing to say for this chappy XD

Oh yea. For those non-Nanami-hater, there's this awesome story named : Seven Coloured Miracles. And it's my recommendation for you if you don't hate the lovely main female chara. :D

Anyways, Vote or Comment! :D