For You : The Android's New Song

[A/N]

This is actually just a short chappy about Ai-Ai's new song : A.I and a little story progress. It's very touching and seriously, I freakin' cried when I heard the song. It's better than Winter Blossom which is already great. Well at least in my opinion.

For the song, I found it on facebook. A group called UTA NO PRINCE SAMA <ST☆RISH> (Group) OR Uta no prince sama → Starish & Quartet Night ← (Personal Blog) (I made an account just to get in the group, and it was totally worth it). Open it and there you have your song. It also have his other song : Monogram For Two (I think that's the title) and Quartet Night members' other new songs if you have the time to search in the group. I feel guilty for not buying tho..

I made this in a rush so... It won't be very good but I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

20 minutes before the show, the crowd was already cheering loud enough for the ones backstage to hear. Well, technically only the staffs and Ai with Lacie. She was helping Ai with the preparations because the one in charge was suddenly sick and so, was  unavailable, while the others were waiting with the audience with disguises.

In the make up room, Lacie is currently arranging Ai's hair.

"There, done." Lacie smiled at her work. Well, it was only his usual hairstyle with only a few changes so I wouldn't call it a 'work' but oh well, at least she helped.

Ai never bothered to look at Lacie's 'work'. He knew she was selected to prepare him because she has the knowledge and experience to do it, thus the ignorance.

He stood up, letting Lacie recheck his costume throughoutly. She smiled and gave him a thumb up, indicating his perfection.

"... I'm worried" Lacie immediately looked at him, surprised. Ai was indeed daydreaming when she was rechecking him, but she thought he was 'waiting' instead of 'thinking' so she never bothered to ask.

"Why?" Ai returned the gaze. His eyes weren't the same. It was soft. Not like his usual strict and strong gaze.

"In this state, my possibility of successing is 40%. Winter Blossom almost failed before. And it was thanks to Reiji I pulled that off. But now I'm doing this alone. I can't have anybody help me. I think that is what I'm worried about" Ai said in monotone. Lacie was glad he said that to her. So that means he trust her right? He trust her to the point that he shared his thoughts with her which he rarely did.

Lacie smiled, "Think about someone you care when you sing the song. It will help you relax and sing passionately later. Simply put, sing for someone"

"Sing.. For someone?" He questioned again.

"Yes. Someone you think is special. Someone you always have in mind" Lacie said.

"Remember when we told you about family? Maybe you could sing for Starish. Or Quartet Night. Or your fans." Lacie kept talking, but unknown to her, Ai didn't listen anymore. Only two words remain in his minds.

'Someone... Special..?'

~

The stage light up and the crowd cheered even louder. The staffs handed Ai the mic, which he hessitantly accepts. Lacie had started to worry about him. Hessitating wasn't Ai's thing, and maybe he's unconciously starting to be nervous. Which is both a good and bad thing. He can't fail now. If he does, his career will be in trouble. She just hoped for the best.

While Ai on the other hand, tried to not worry about his current confusion. "Someone special" He kept repeating those words in mind. And had surprisingly convinced him in raising his possibility of successing to 90%. With that, he took a deep breath before stepping up on the stage as the music began.

Hirogatta yuuyake ga

Totemo kirei de 

"Nan paasen kara ai ni narun daro?"

GRAPH de arawasenai kokoro no naka 

Okujou wa tasogare PURPLE no kaze wa zawameki

Tsunaida te wa atatakaku 

Kimi no nabiku kami o sotto yokete chikazuita

Yokubari ni natte yuku HEART 

"Todoiteru no?" Mune ga shimetsukerareru

Konna furerareru kyori ni iru no ni 

Ikusen, kazu aru donna kotoba demo

Kono kimochi dake wa arawasenai 

Kimi e to tou shika kotae ga nainda

Kiss ga fueru keredo gomen ne

Janakya fuan dakara 

Jibun no kono namae chotto nigatede 

Hora ” A ” to ” I ” kasaneru to… nan ni naru? 

Demo kimi wa sa naze ka tobikkiri no egao de iu

Ai tte imi ga arunda to 

Shiawase tte iu na no omoi de ga umete yuku

Ima o daiji ni shiyou 

Kimi no nukumori yawara na kono hidamari

Boku no yasashii kaeru basho dakara 

Kore kara toki ni wa kenka mo shinagara

Yume o ou hibi o ippo zutsu 

Kaeri no kousaten te wo furu sono mae ni

Shizumi yuku yuuhi no mashita de

Mou ichido… KISS shiyou 

Tashikametai yo kimi no iu ” Ai “ 

Masshiro ni natte ta gosenshi no CANVAS ga

Yukkuri yukkuri MELODY de umaru 

Hitotsu hitotsu no onputachi taisetsu ni

Tsugau neiro ga hibiku no darou

Ah 

Ikusen, kazu aru donna kotoba demo

Kono kimochi dake wa arawasenakatta 

Dakedo mo oshiete moratta hitomoji wa

Kimi to setsuna mo eien mo

Subete o egaite

Boku o sukutte kureta 

Aishiteru…

Aishiteru...

The crowd was speechless at first, but then cheered louder than ever. Some cried, and some screamed their lungs out. His song, touched everyone's heart, to the extend of Lacie's and his. Lacie tried her very best to not cry and hug him, and just smiled at him as he stepped down from the stage.

"You did it"

Ai couldn't believe it either. His calculation was dead wrong from the start. It wasn't a 40% success, it wasn't a 90% success, it was a 100% success. And for the first time, he had learn how to be 'happy'.

Although he couldn't admit it, that special someone he always think of when performing is actually his own kouhai who is smiling at him right now.

He had sung for Lacie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

EDIT : I've edited the romaji lyrics. Credits to Ritsuki1130 from Tumblr. And ignore what I said above. This song is now downloadable