Epilogue : A.I Love

"I've decided"

"There will no longer be confusion"

"Because this decision is my final thought"

"And I will always believe this is the right thing to do"

"For both me, and Alice"

.

.

.

Lacie's POV

☆ Dressing Room ☆

I gave a final fix on my dress, and sighed.

"This is gonna be tough.."

Today is the day of the duet. We had managed to compose the complete song perfectly and are just waiting for the opening ceremony to finish.

"We've come this far. Don't give up now" Ai's voice echoed behind me. He has been with me for a while now. The others left early. Including Starish and Quartet Night.

After that night, we were almost instantly found out by the idols and we proudly confessed, not wanting to keep it a secret to them. Surprisingly, they congratulated us and said that they were expecting this to happen and hoped that President will agree on this.

"I won't" I gave him a reassuring smile. "It's just that I'm.. worried" I looked down.

Then I felt a light pat on my head. "Don't be. I'm here" I turn around and saw one of Ai's rare smile that just couldn't stop me from thinking everything will be alright.

I nodded slightly and I gave him a light peck on the cheek. He looked a little surprised though.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Why? Can't I just kiss you without any reason?" I grinned.

"No. Because that'll make me feel you are dominating over me" He suddenly gave me a kiss on the forehead, and smirked.

I blushed red and pouted. He was as controlling as ever. Though I like that side of him the most..

Then a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in"

It was Aine. He had a bright smile on his face as he approached me.

"I heard. Congratulations, Lacie~!" He cheerfully took my hand and shook it.

"Thanks.." I replied shyly, still not getting used to the fact that many has known already. Though they still kept quiet about this in case it reached President's ears.

"So! Are you ready? They're calling for you two" He asked.

"Yeah. I guess.." I nervously chuckled.

"Hey.. Don't be down. I'm sure you will make it!" He grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

I immediately felt even more confident than before and nodded with determination.

"Let's go" Ai took my hand and dragged me away. But I got to say goodbye and thanks to Aine though.

Third POV

"Good luck.." Aine muttered.

Ai's POV

Even though Aine loves Alice, the fact that he was touching her still pisses me off. I quickly dragged her outside, heading to the backstage. I heard a "Good Luck" from Aine and I'm sure she heard too. Because she is smiling goofily and full of confidence.

We saw the staff hurriedly calling for us and handed us the mics. Lacie and I took themand she took a deep breath before letting it out.

"Let's do this!" She smiled and pumped her fist up. Then she looked at me with a grin.