one¿

if you haven't read 10,000 hours, do so before this story!! this is the sequel(:
-
krescobedo just shared a post!

if you haven't read 10,000 hours, do so before this story!! this is the sequel(:-krescobedo just shared a post!

28,964 likes
krescobedo sorry for going MIA for a few weeks babes. recently i lost two people in my life, one being my beloved best friend cris. he passed away after being in the hospital for about a month when his ventilator failed. the past few weeks have been filled with me isolating myself in my room not caring to interact with anyone. i hope you all understand. but ya bitch is back, and she's better.
view 20,739 comments
user1 i missed you
user2 a queen.
zionkuwonu call me pls
therealnickmara oh my god call me
user3 who's the other person?
24 minutes ago

kym sighed as she continued reading through the comments, a majority of them being very supportive but some of them also being questioning.

incoming call from mt. zeon💛🤞🏼!

[bold is zion, italics is kym]

kym oh my god i havent heard from you in forever

sorry z, i really just needed to be alone.

it's fine, but oh my god i thought you died.

(laughs lightly) im alive and well.

did you block edwin out too or what cause if you didn't imma be jealous as hell.

(gasps) he didn't tell you?

what

im coming over

end of call!

the girl shook her head in disbelief at the fact that edwin never even told the boys. she assumed he would do so.

she grimaced at her reflection, seeing her dark circles and tired eyes. she decided to just wear her thick rimmed black glasses, not wanting to have to do her makeup.

thirty minutes later she was knocking on the door to the prettymuch house, only to be greeted by brandon.

"oh my god, kym!" he hugged her tightly. she embraced him just as hard, realizing how much she missed him and the other boys.

"did someone say kym?!" austin ran down the stairs. "oh my god, i missed you like crazy." he said as i left brandon's arms and went into his.

"i missed you all so much. " she said into his chest.

"babygirl, is that you?!" zion yelled from the top of the stairs.

"hell yeah it is!" the girl manages to call back.

he sprints down the stairs and tackles her in a hug.

"don't ever fucking disappear like that on me again, yo. i hated that i couldn't check up on you at your house cause we went on tour." his voice trails off.

"z, it's fine, i'm fine. but where's my boy nicholas at?!" kym says and he glares at her.

"i'm kidding, z. i missed you and i love you." she hugs him tight.

the pair stay hugging on the floor until nick comes down the stairs, not noticing the small girl in zion's arms.

"z, why the fuck are you on- oh my god is that kym?!" he cuts himself off and hurries down the stairs.

kym jumps out of zion's grasp and runs into nick's arms, him hugging her back just as hard.

"bitch, the fuck were you?!" he exclaimed.

"yeah, i'll explain that now." she said, motioning for everyone to follow her in the living room.

"so basically," she starts.

"edwin and i broke up, a few weeks ago. new years' day, actually. that's why i ran out of here." she laughs as tears form in her eyes.

"brandon's the only one that really knows what happened, i guess." kym watches as hurt flashes across zion's eyes.

"well, he wasn't supposed to know. i ran down the stairs and him and charlotte were eating breakfast, so when he asked what happened, i told him to ask his cheating bastard of a best friend." she trails off as the other boys' eyes go wide.

"he cheated on you?!" zion yells, standing up. "zion, calm down. let me explain." she tells him. he slowly sits back down.

"at the new years party, when he wasn't there for deadass the whole fucking party, yeah he was with his side chick. they were probably hiding until the countdown, and they ended up sharing a new years kiss right behind us! i saw and ran the fuck out, which is what y'all saw, and i broke up with him the day after when i got him to finally confess that he did it." she spilled.

they were all fuming. how could their "best friend" do this to someone who meant so much to them?

"i'm going to kill that son of a-" nick starts but gets cut off by the door opening and someone walking in.

"boys, i got someone to introduce to y'all!" edwin calls, walking into the living room with..

tiffany.

kym's eyes go wide. zion stands up and kym pulls him back, shaking her head. it's not worth it.

he nods, sitting back down.

"so, who the fuck is this?" nick smiles.

-
word count: 806 words
published: feb. 17, 2018
-