thirty two¿

sorry for ghosting again, writer's block really sucks.

zion lightly shook kym awake and looked at the time on his phone, seeing it was 6:07 am. the darkness of the night was slowly transitioning into sunlight.

kym slowly opened her eyes and yawned, rubbing her eye. she sat up and cuddled into zion's chest, remembering him say how they were going to watch the sunrise.

zion smiled lightly at the small girl curled up next to him, wondering how he had gotten so lucky.

the dark blue slowly turned into a light pink, transitioning into a yellow-orange mixture before the sun fully made its way to its spot in the sky.

kym looked up at zion, who to her surprise was looking straight at her.

"hi." zion whispered before giggling.

"hey." kym smiled up at him.

"happy six months, babygirl."

"happy six months, baby."

krescobedo just shared a post!

19,718 likeskrescobedo last night was a dream

19,718 likes
krescobedo last night was a dream. happy six months baby. couldn't have asked for anyone else 🧡
tagged: zionkuwonu
view 10,828 comments
user1 CALEB SWEETIE UR DOING AMAZING
user2 happy six months parents🤠
user3 how has he put up with you for six months i giggled
zionkuwonu i love you bitch.
krescobedo in reply to zionkuwonu i ain't never gon stop lovin you, bitch.
user4 i just shed a tear 😥
50 minutes ago

zionkuwonu just shared a post!

23,813 likeszionkuwonu i was debating whether or not to type a long ass paragraph, but i'm a bad bitch and you can't kill me

23,813 likes
zionkuwonu i was debating whether or not to type a long ass paragraph, but i'm a bad bitch and you can't kill me. so happy six months babygirl, i love you ❤️
tagged: krescobedo
view 20,729 comments
user1 he tagged her on his heart you can't tell me that you aren't crying.
user2 my fuckin parents
user3 drop her and date me z xoxoxoxo
therealnickmara man i'm lonely 😳☝🏼
user4 in reply to therealnickmara you had a good ass girl but pop off ig-
krescobedo country boy i love you
zionkuwonu in reply to krescobedo
👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😃
47 minutes ago

-

the pair stayed for a bit before finally getting out of the trunk and heading back home.

"zion! where the hell have you been? we've all been calling you for so long now." edwin ran a hand through his hair in frustration as the couple walked through the doors to the prettymuch house.

"sorry, my phone died." zion nervously replied, scared as to why edwin was so angry.

"okay, whatever. simon called an important emergency meeting at 8 and it's already 7:30. hurry the fuck up, please." edwin stated before stomping back up the stairs.

"sorry, this was totally my fault." kym sighed.

"no, it isn't. it's mine. you mind staying alone for a bit?" zion quickly walked up the stairs, kym trailing behind him.

"yeah, that's fine." she responded, sitting on his bed carefully.

zion quickly threw on a fresh hoodie and his denim ovo hat and kissed kym's forehead before racing out the door and down the stairs.

kym sighed as the silence grew, the last noise she had heard being the front door slamming shut. she looked around for some sort of entertainment, as she didn't want to go home.

kym finally just plugged her phone in to charge and flopped down on the bed, a well-needed nap taking over her senses.

zion mentally rolled his eyes as edwin began lecturing him for the third time in the car.

"i just don't understand how your phone could've died. you guys literally use a charger cord as an aux. why the fuck didn't you use it to charge?" the blue-haired boy spat harshly from the passengers seat.

"for the third time, edwin. we agreed to keep our phones aside. tiffany wouldn't know what that's like." zion mumbled the last part.

edwin didn't seem to hear, because he continued rambling on.

"edwin, shut the fuck up. zion, just keep your phone charged next time. you know that we're always busy these days." nick cut edwin off from the drivers seat.

zion nodded in agreement. "what's this meeting about anyway?"

"no idea. he just said that it was urgent and we had to be there by 8." brandon said as nick parked.

the five boys hopped out of the vehicle before making their way through the front door of syco.

"boys! you are right on time. come on in." simon greeted them as they opened his office door.

they all took seats in front of him, slightly nervous as they wondered what the meeting was about.

"okay, i'm sorry to pull you guys away from your plans so last minute — by the way, good date choice, zion. looked lovely from the pictures." simon cut himself off.

zion smiled subtly at the man as simon continued what he was saying.

"i just got word this morning of something very exciting for you guys!" simon reached under his desk, pulling out a record.

"you guys are opening for khalid for the north american leg of his roxy tour!" he exclaimed, showing the 'american teen' record he had.

the boys' jaws dropped in shock, before they started cheering in excitement.

"holy crap!" austin smiled largely.

"when do we leave?" brandon inquired.

"tomorrow night." simon smiled.

zion's face dropped almost instantly.

"w-what?"

-
word count: 870 words
published: june 28, 2018
-
why is zion shook😧😧😧