fifteen¿

3k reads wtf 💘💗💝💕💓

"wait, can we get food now? i'm starving and i might die soon." charlotte pouted.

"yes, for sure. because mood." kym agreed.

five minutes later, zion was pulling into the in n out drive thru.

the waiter that would take people's orders smirked as zion's face came into view with the help of the streetlamp.

"hi, welcome to in-n-out, what can i get you?" she bit her lip slightly.

kym struggled to keep her laugh in.

"hi, can i get," zion silently counted.

"eight double-doubles-" he got cut off by tiffany.

"if one of those are for me i'll pass." she scrunched her face up in disgust.

"sorry, seven double-double meals." zion mentally rolled his eyes.

"okay, what drinks?" she leaned down slightly leaning on the car to show off her cleavage.

"hi, get off my car, thanks." kym piped in.

the girl instantly went back to standing, slightly flustered.

"we'll take six waters and one neopolitan shake." zion looked up at the girl.

"the shake will be $0.50 extra." the girl smiled widely.

"that's fine." he said.

"that'll be $31.62, please pay at the next window." she bit her lip again.

zion pulled out his wallet and got his car ready, the girl almost drooling at the sight of his card.

"hey, what's your name? maybe we could ha-" she started.

"he's taken, have a nice night!" kym leaned over and smiled sweetly at her before zion started driving up.

"oh my god, did you just do that?!" austin laughed hysterically.

"what did she do?" tiffany asked.

"i stood up for my man, boo. you should learn how." she mumbled the last sentence, referring to how she stayed with edwin, knowing he had a girl.

"aw, thanks babe." zion looked over at her with a cheesy smile on his face.

"stop being cute for a sec before i start crying." kym said as her heart melted.

"mood." austin giggled.

zion rolled his window back down and smiled at the man who handed him the four large bags and two cup holders worth of drinks.

"thank you!" zion said, handing the bags back and putting a cup holder on his lap and kym's, pulling into a parking space to get situated.

nick took his burger out of one of the bags and handed it back to kym, taking his fries out of the other and placing it in his lap. he handed the fries bag back to kym as well, trading it for his water.

kym carefully passed the other cup holder full of waters for charlotte, brandon, austin, and edwin back, leaving the other on her lap that held her and zion's water and shake.

she put the drinks in the cup holders in the middle console and left the cardboard holder on the floor.

once everyone was situated, zion pulled out of the parking spot and they went on their way home.

tiffany carefully pulled out garlic parmesan crackers out of her purse and popped one in her mouth. the smell was potent.

"oh my god, what the hell is that smell?!" kym exclaimed looking behind her in disbelief.

tiffany popped another cracker into her mouth as everyone except zion looked at her.

"what?" she said.

"oh my god, put those away or else you're getting ditched on the side of the road." kym rolled her eyes, looking back at the road.

"damn girl, why you always so aggressive?" edwin said, popping a fry into his mouth.

"you're welcome to join her, where's baldo." she glared at his pastel purple head.

edwin scoffed and continued eating.

kym rolled her eyes so hard that they almost got stuck in position.

"damn ma, chill or those'll get stuck like that." zion chuckled.

"choke." she replied bluntly, stuffing a bunch of fries in her mouth.

"yo, gimme some." zion said opening his mouth while still looking at the road.

kym grabbed some from his pile and stuffed them into his mouth, him biting down on her fingers.

"headass!" she exclaimed, taking her hand back.

"whoops." zion laughed.

she rolled her eyes, slightly smiling as the song changed to an unknown song to her.

"and i'm sick thinking 'bout you when i'm not happy, no this ain't healthy."

kym looked at zion quickly, charlotte doing the same to brandon. tiffany was putting on lip gloss.

"um, bitch what the hell is this?" kym said, recognizing their voices.

"an unreleased song." zion said nonchalantly.

"wow, we didn't even get a listen." charlotte shook her head playfully.

"oops?" brandon smiled at her.

"stop being cute." she brought her hand to her eyes.

"are you done?" charlotte asked, uncovering her eyes.

brandon's face was right in front of hers, his bottom lip jutted out.

"bitch-" she said before pecking him on the lips.

"babes, why can't we be that cute?" kym pouted.

"what you mean, yes we are." zion disagreed.

"no we ain't. you dead tried to bite my hand off, you prick." she said.

-
word count: 834 words
published: mar. 27, 2018
-
tiffany my vegan kween<3