twenty seven¿

kym stirred slowly, but suddenly opened her eyes as she never remembered falling asleep.

she looked around and found herself in her room with zion sleeping soundly next to her.

oh my god. she thought. i'm so in love with this man.

she took a picture before looking at the time, seeing it was 7pm. her eyebrows raised, realizing they'd been asleep for a little more than four hours.

she looked at the picture she had taken of zion, laughing quietly at how creepy it was for her to take pictures of him sleeping.

she continued going through her album of her and zion, gasping as she found the cutest photo that she had never posted.

krescobedo just shared a post!

18,629 likeskrescobedo this is an old pic and idk who took this but i just really felt the need to thank not only god but also jesus for this man tagged: zionkuwonu view 9,520 commentsuser1 the best pm coupleuser2 favsuser3 i'd like to thank whoev...

18,629 likes
krescobedo this is an old pic and idk who took this but i just really felt the need to thank not only god but also jesus for this man
tagged: zionkuwonu
view 9,520 comments
user1 the best pm couple
user2 favs
user3 i'd like to thank whoever took this
therealnickmara ur welcome for the picture fatty
krescobedo in reply to therealnickmara thanks you skinny legend
user4 ^ the best pm friendship and she's not even in the band
21 minutes ago

kym turned on her music, the first song playing being 'honey' by kehlani. she scrolled through social media before feeling hungry, so she looked at the sleeping boy next to her and decided to order a pizza.

she did so and nodded to herself approvingly, seeing it would probably come around the time zion woke up.

kym got up, getting one of zion's sweatshirts from her closet and changing into it, throwing her earlier outfit into the laundry hamper.

"that was definitely a view i could get used to." kym jumped as zion spoke.

kym rolled her eyes playfully, sitting on the bed next to him. "how long have you been up?"

"long enough." zion drowsily smirked.

kym laughed, shaking her head.

zion sat up to sit next to her and draped his arm over her torso, laying as close to her as possible.

"i'm so tired." he mumbled into his own sweatshirt.

"how much sleep did you get last night?" kym asked concerningly.

"like, two seconds. today was a long day." zion groaned, sitting up normally. he swiftly grabbed kym by the waist and placed her on top of him.

"what are you doing?" kym smiled down at him.

"i don't know." zion shrugged, lifting his head up for a kiss.

kym happily obliged, kissing back with as much affection as zion was.

zion squeezed her waist playfully, making her mouth form into an o out of shock.

he slipped his tongue into her mouth, the kiss becoming more and more heated as it went on.

zion's lips trailed down to her jawline, nipping lightly at the skin before going down her neck.

kym brought their lips back together as zion rubbed his hands up and down her sides.

zion tugged on her hoodie, pulling it off before flipping them over so he was on top.

his lips found their way back on her neck, sucking lightly at the skin. he continued making his way down before the doorbell rang.

zion groaned loudly. "are you serious?"

kym laughed lightly. "sucks for you, kuwonu."

zion rolled off of her, pouting as she threw her sweatshirt back on.

"you look better without it." he groaned again.

"so you want me to answer the door half-naked? i didn't think so, caleb." she smiled as she saw her reaction to her comment.

she quickly made her way down the stairs, putting her hood up before opening the door.

"pizza delivery for kym?" the young man asked, raising an eyebrow.

"that's me." kym smiled, taking the pizza box and pizookie from his hands. she placed it on the table next to her before realizing she didn't have her money.

"your total will be $17.61." the guy flirtatiously smiled.

kym noticed his behavior, mentally rolling her eyes.

"zion, babe, can you get me my wallet?"

the delivery guy's face significantly dropped as zion made his way down the stairs, two $20 bills in his hand.

"i got it." he shrugged.

kym nodded as a silent thank you, taking the money out of his outstretched hand and giving the guy $20.

"keep the change." she smiled.

"thank you, have a good rest of your night." he grinned back lightly, turning around and making his way back to his car.

kym closed the door and exhaled loudly. "thank god he's gone."

zion laughed. "what was so- oh god was he flirting with you?"

kym nodded, picking up the two boxes and making her way back up the stairs.

"why do you think i loudly referred to you as babe?"

zion shrugged. "i thought you just loved me so much you wanted to show me off but it's aight."

kym rolled her eyes, laughing. "don't get all jealous on me now, i love you and only you. even though jonah marais is pretty cute."

zion glared at him, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i'm kidding." kym stretched out the end, embracing the man in a tight hug.

"i promise you're the cutest, but also the hottest guy i know and have ever seen."

zion smiled instantly, hugging back. "i know, babe."

kym pulled away, looking at him. she shook her head, opening up the pizza box and getting a slice, leaning on her pillows before taking a bite.

zion took a slice after her, laying down.

"sit up, you're gonna choke. as much as i'd love for you to choke right now, i need a boyfriend that's alive and well."

zion smiled, sitting up next to her.

kym failed to hide her smile at his evident happiness.

god, i'm so in love with you. she thought.

"trust me," zion said. "i love you so much more." he read her mind.

-
word count: 979 words
published: apr. 29, 2018
-
wow this is our longest chapter in a while lmao

can i get a zion pls 😪