thirty four¿

"honey, we're home!" brandon called out as the boys walked into the house.

kym walked down the stairs and grinned as she saw the chick fil a bag in zion's hand.

"hi sisters!" she laughed.

she walked up to zion and took the bag out of his grip.

"thank you, sir."

she plopped down on the couch as the boys settled next to her, turning on the xbox to play some fortnite.

zion lifted her legs to sit under them and focused on the tv, hands moving swiftly over the controller.

kym scrolled through her phone as she chewed quietly on her nuggets.

soon enough, kym had finished all her food and zion had been killed four too many times in the game so he had given up.

"babe, can we talk in my room?" zion tapped the girl.

kym nodded and followed him up to his room, sitting on zion's bed across from him.

"what's up?"

"well, it's good and bad news. bad news is, we have to cancel our trip to bora bora." zion frowned.

"what? why?" kym asked.

"this is the good news, though. the boys and i going on tour with khalid!" zion grinned.

"holy crap, baby! that's awesome." kym clapped excitedly.

"so you aren't mad?" zion asked for reassurance.

"of course not, i mean i do wish we knew sooner, but we can't control it. i'm so so proud of you." kym held zion's face in her small hands and smiled widely at him.

"when do you leave?" she asked.

"tomorrow night." zion answered timidly.

"oh. that's.. soon." kym looked down at her lap.

"how long is the tour?"

"about a month. but hey, that's a month without our messy and annoying asses." zion tried to cheer her up, poking her side.

"but i'm gonna miss your messy and annoying asses." kym laughed.

"i'm sorry, baby. i promise we'll facetime you and talk to you as much as we can." zion smiled, causing a domino effect as a small grin formed on kym's face.

"okay." she whispered. "yeah?" zion murmured quietly back. she nodded, her head falling onto his chest.

zion laid them both down on his large bed and drew circles on her back with his pointer finger, slowly lulling the couple to sleep.

"okay boys, i feel bad for this but.. it's almost 5, so it has to be done." nick laughed quietly.

austin and nick gripped water bottles in their hands, while brandon held two pans and edwin recorded.

slowly, they pushed open zion's bedroom door and mentally aww'd at the couple's cuddle/nap session. they crowded around the bed, nick saying '1', causing the couple to get drenched and go deaf.

the four boys quickly ran down the stairs and into their storage room to hide as the two shot up and gasped in shock.

zion bolted down the stairs after them, kym staying in the bed and groaning loudly in frustration. they'd interrupted an amazing dream.

she quickly followed zion down the steps, seeing zion scouting everywhere for the boys.

kym heard a quiet sneeze she recognized was austin's, and tapped zion. she put her finger up to her lips quickly and pointed at the wooden storage room door.

zion nodded in response and ran to the living room to make the boys think they had gone there.

kym quietly went into the kitchen, grabbing four water bottles and handing two to zion when she met back up with him.

the two walked back to the storage room, zion mouthing numbers to count down before pulling the door open and dousing the four surprised boys in the water.

"holy fucking mother of shit bitch!" nick exclaimed loudly, pushing past the laughing pair and running a marathon around the house into the backyard to catch some sun.

the other three boys stood in the room in shock, their jaws dropped.

"that's what you deserve." kym smirked, walking back to the kitchen and throwing the empty bottles into the recycling bins.

"why did y'all annoying asses wake us up anyway?" zion questioned with a raised eyebrow once everyone had settled in the living room.

"why did we?" edwin wondered for a second.

"the party, dumbass. we're throwing a party tonight in honor of us going on tour. 9pm, i'm sure y'all will be there." nick chuckled.

"okay, are we even stocked up on alcohol and allat?" zion asked.

"nah, that's why we're going sister shopping!" brandon exclaimed.

the boys looked at him weirdly at his word choice as kym laughed loudly.

"i've taught you well, michael."

-
word count: 763 words
published: aug. 7, 2018
-
this is a sister silly lil chap