nineteen¿

we're fast forwarding through disney cause i might lose my cute ass idea ok

"i'm exhausted." kym said as she threw away her empty churro wrapper.

"i um, have to go to the bathroom before we leave." zion said after looking at the time.

kym nodded, going with nick and starting up a conversation with the boy.

they neared the front of the castle and kym abruptly stopped in the middle of her sentence as she saw zion holding his guitar, surrounded by rose petals.

her hand went over her mouth in shock.

zion smiled nervously at her as she took a seat in the chair and started strumming his guitar.

"i need you boo. i gotta see you boo. and there's hearts all over the world tonight, said there's all over the world tonight." he sang.

"hey lil mama, ooh you're a stunna, hot little figure, yes you're a winner and. i'm so glad to be yours, you're a class on your own and. ooh little cutie, when you talk to me, i swear the whole world stops, you're my sweetheart and."

kym rested her chin in her hands, smiling back at her lover in awe as tears came to her eyes.

alexys silently squealed along with charlotte as they filmed, noticing a small crowd forming around the two.

"and i, will never try to deny, that you are my whole life. cause if you ever let me go, i would die. so i won't front. i don't need another woman, i just need your all or nothing. cause if i got that, then i'll be straight, baby you're the best part of my dreams." zion winked at kym as she covered her face to hide the color that rose to her cheeks.

"i'm into you, and girl no one else will do. with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love." he continued, getting more nervous as the song started to end.

he strummed the last few chords before setting his guitar back on the stand, pulling the box out of his pocket and getting on one knee.

kym's eyes widened as she stood up.

"okay, i know what you're thinking. this isn't an engagement ring. it's a promise ring. kymberly rea escobedo, i promise to be there with you through all your ups and downs. i promise that i'll be a shoulder to cry on and someone who will make you laugh as hard as possible. i promise that no matter what, i'll be someone you can talk to even if we aren't together physically." he paused as tears came to his own eyes.

"i promise to love you with all my damn heart, as much as i can. if i ever hurt you without realizing, i will endlessly beat myself up for it. you deserve the world, baby. and i really hope i can give that to you." he finished, looking at her uneasily as kym slowly nodded her head through the tears flowing down her face.

"i promise." she whispered, putting up her left hand as zion took the ring out of the box carefully and slid it onto her finger.

they looked into each others' eyes for a moment, before nick interrupted them.

"can you guys kiss already?!"

kym sent him a playful glare, looking back at zion and smashing her lips on his.

they pulled apart and zion kept her in a long embrace, lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"i love you." he whispered in her ear.

"i love you so fucking much." he repeated, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

"i love you so much, forever." kym whispered back.