twenty five¿

THANK YOU FOR 10K+ READS WE LOVE Y'ALL THE MOST
ALSO hello & on my way are mf bops and no one can tell me otherwise 😋

"is she the one? the one you've been waiting for, is she the one?"

"is she the one? the one you've been dreaming of, is she the one?" kym continued to sing.

the beat came in and she continued to get into the song.

"i'm tired of staying up all night with you on my mind. still i'm laying here. yeah i'm laying in that shirt you used to like, no i shouldn't mind. all i think about is,"

"does she move your body like i moved your body? 'cause i wanna know, yeah i wanna know." her eyes fluttered shut as she got lost in the beat.

"'cause i wanna know, yeah i wanna know. i want to know." a smile grew on her face as the beat faded.

"that was amazing, kym, wanna step out of the booth to hear it?" her producer asked through the mic. she nodded in agreement, placing the headphones carefully on the stand and walking out.

she nodded along to the beat, looking at the two notd boys in excitement.

they fixed up a few parts that they thought could improve, and the producer dismissed the three.

"oh my god, i'm so hype for the song to drop!" kym exclaimed as they stepped outside of the building.

"us too!" tobias replied just as enthusiastically.

"do you guys wanna go out to eat?" kym asked.

"oh, i have plans, but i'm sure tobias will gladly go with you." samuel smiled apologetically.

tobias nodded in agreement.

so they parted ways, tobias and kym getting into her car and deciding to go to urth cafe.

they got there quickly, conversing along the way. they were seated almost right as they walked in and went back to their conversation.

"so how have you and lilly been?" kym asked after taking a sip of her water. tobias seemed to brighten up at the mention of his girlfriend's name.

"amazing. i'm actually thinking about asking her if she wants to live together when i get back to sweden." the boy smiled widely.

kym's jaw dropped. "oh my god, that's such a big step!"

tobias nodded, not able to get the grin off his face. "i wish she was alright with me posting her. i want to show her off."

kym frowned, sympathizing for the boy. "you guys have stayed together for three strong years, i'm sure she'll loosen up soon." she put a hand on top of his in reassurance.

"so how's mr. kuwonu and you been?" tobias asked, his wrong grammar reminding kym that he still wasn't totally fluent in english.

"good, i think. he makes me really happy. there's just this one thing..but i don't want to make this all about me." she chuckled.

"no, by all means, go for it. i'll listen to every word." tobias smiled.

so kym poured all her feelings out. from the call, to the blowing off their plans, to nick's texts. and tobias stuck to his promise, listening to every single word.

"i think you should talk to him about it. communication is always key." tobias tapped his temple with his pointer finger.

kym laughed. "i guess so."

thirty minutes later, they were saying their farewells as samuel had come to pick tobias up.

"see you soon!" kym embraced him tightly.

"bye kym! by the way, you're really short." tobias laughed as samuel started the engine back up.

kym stuck him the middle finger, rolling her eyes playfully.

"love you too!" tobias winked, samuel driving away.

kym laughed lightly before getting into her own vehicle, driving home. after a short fifteen minute ride, she crashed on her couch as she got an instagram dm from alexys.

thealexyscruz sent you a post!

thealexyscruz
kym ik this isn't true but who is this??

kym clicked on the post worriedly, gasping as she saw the content and caption.

-
word count: 659 words
published: apr. 19, 2018
-
what do y'all think it is👀