seventeen¿

"shut the fuck up!" kym exclaimed looking at the papers in zion's hands.

"happy birthday?" zion said, smiling wide as she continued to freak out over the disneyland tickets in his hand.

"baby! shut up. you're kidding." she continued to ramble.

throughout all her years of living in la, she had only been to disney once. it wasn't an enjoyable trip, as it was with an ex-friend that wouldn't go on any of the fun rides with her.

"i'm about to cry." kym said.

"save that for later." zion replied, teasingly.

"what?" kym asked.

"oh, what? nothing." zion hummed.

"well what are you waiting for? grab your stuff and let's go!" zion grinned at her.

kym smiled, kissing him quickly before racing up her steps and grabbing her small backpack, putting all her essentials inside it.

she walked back down, zion looking up from his phone and smiling as he saw how excited she was by the large grin on her face.

they laced their fingers together and walked down the steps, walking to the driveway and getting into kym's rover.

the car ride was peaceful at first, 'lost in japan' by shawn mendes playing softly through the speakers.

when kym's throwback playlist sounded through the speakers, all hell broke loose.

"a scrub is a guy who thinks he's fly and is, also known as a busta. always talking 'bout what he wants and just sits on his broke ass so," the couple belted out.

"no, i don't want your number. no, i don't wanna give you mine. and no, i don't wanna meet you nowhere. no, don't want none of your time." kym filmed them on her instagram story.

when mr. telephone man by new edition started, kym smiled wide as this was the song that zion and her had danced to together at the middle school dance.

"mr. telephone man, there's something wrong with my line! when i dial my baby's number, i get a click everytime!" they sang along.

the pair smiled as the memories flooded back into their heads. the awkward tension, until they both loosened up after realizing how terrible they both were at dancing.

"i seriously have two right feet." zion had told her.

"do you mean two left feet?" kym raised her eyebrow, laughing lightly.

"oh shoot, yeah." zion nervously laughed it off and blushed profusely.

the song faded out and kym lowered the volume with the hand that was free of zion's.

"so, kuwonu. looks like you don't have two right feet anymore?" she smirked.

"ha ha, very funny." he rolled his eyes.

the hour long car ride continued with many more songs and stolen kisses when at stoplights, and finally they were pulling into a parking space on goofy's level.

they stepped out of the car, instantly hit with the hot air that was inescapable when in la during the end of may.

the couple held hands as they walked to the bag check, quickly getting through and arriving at the trains that would take them to the actual entrance of disneyland.

kym carefully hopped off the train, zion holding her hand for support as the ground was quite low and her 5'5 figure could barely reach it.

they walked hand in hand to the entrance, kym almost falling over as she saw her beloved best friends smiling straight at the two.

"caleb!" kym gasped.

"your second surprise, m'lady." zion bowed.

kym rushed over to them, first embracing alexys in a tight hug.

"oh my god, when did you fly in?!" she asked the taller girl.

"last night." alexys laughed, releasing kym so she could hug the rest of the group.

she then went to nick, brandon, charlotte (who she'd gotten a lot closer to), and austin.

"fiff couldn't make it, but she says happy birthday!" austin exclaimed as they hugged.

"i'll text her for sure." kym smiled.

she went back to zion, pecking him on the lips.

"thank you, baby."

"anything for you, babygirl." he grinned.

-
word count: 665 words
published: mar. 29, 2018
-
i need a zion in my life & thats the tea

sorry for missing another update! a lot is going on for both of us so its been kind of hard to update): the schedule might be kind of irregular for the next few weeks bc of our personal lives</3