thirty six¿

thought you guys deserved a second chapter for today since we've been sucky with updating <3

"what the hell are you doing in our house?" zion snapped angrily.

"heard there was a party and kym was gonna be there. obviously, i had to see her." kyle smirked deviously.

zion threw a fast punch that neither kyle nor edwin expected, causing edwin to quickly step between them.

"dude. leave. and don't come back." edwin ordered to kyle, who was wiping the blood off his cheek.

kyle rolled his eyes. "whatever. have fun with that whore."

zion's fists clenched and unclenched tightly as he tried to stay calm.

"get the fuck off our property." he said through his teeth.

kyle turned around, ending the conversation with a peace sign.

"oh my fucking god, just seeing his face made me wanna punch him." zion slammed his fist into one of the columns on their porch.

"woah, slow down, big guy. you're gonna break your own hand." edwin led him back into the house, going into the bathroom where he saw charlotte cleaning up the few cuts the vase had left on kym's shoulder.

edwin and charlotte worked in silence, cleaning the pair up.

"all done." charlotte smiled at kym before putting the garbage in the trash can.

"thank you, babe." kym hugged her tightly from atop the sink.

"anytime, love." charlotte's dimples came out as she exited the bathroom, leaving the three behind.

kym's eyes flickered towards zion's hand and she gasped quietly.

"baby, what did you do?" she questioned as she examined the cuts.

"i punched a wall." zion answered nonchalantly.

"w-what? why?" her eyebrows furrowed and her hands slowly placed themselves atop his shoulder.

"someone pissed me off. i'm fine though, it doesn't hurt." zion sighed as edwin bandaged him up.

kym got the message that he didn't want to talk about it, which she respected.

"thank you, ed." kym smiled at him as he left the bathroom.

"no problem." he smiled back.

zion shifted and moved so he was standing in between kym's legs.

"i'm sorry." he played with the hem of her shirt.

"for what, baby?" kym asked confusedly, smoothing down the dreads that had started to stick up.

"i was supposed to protect you. but look, you got hurt and i couldn't even do anything about it." zion frowned.

"you couldn't control it. i'm a big girl, babe. i can take care of myself. it's only a few cuts." kym chuckled lightly to brighten up the mood.

"you wanna head to bed?" she asked him.

zion nodded lightly, his mood being visibly brought down compared to the hour before.

the boy unexpectedly threw kym over his shoulder, running up the stairs.

kym shrieked loudly, yet it was masked by the music from the living room.

"caleb, put me down!" kym pounded on his back.

once zion reached his room, he dropped her gently onto the bed. kym huffed and blew a piece of her hair out of her face.

zion chuckled at her childish behavior before changing into a pair of gray sweatpants.

kym followed suit and changed into just one of his extra large hoodies, which dropped to mid thigh on her shorter figure.

they went into the bathroom and messed with each other before finally getting their night routines done, and they climbed into bed together.

"are you wearing shorts under that?" zion rose an eyebrow.

"no, sir." kym chuckled.

"well, that leaves little to the imagination, doesn't it, kymberly?" zion effortlessly picked her up and placed her on his lap.

"not tonight, babe." she pressed a long kiss to zion's lips before rolling off of him.

zion audibly whined. "you're no fun."

"maybe tomorrow." kym winked slightly before cuddling up to zion's tall figure.

she felt as zion laughed lightly, and slowly they fell asleep to the faint sound of stockholm syndrome by one direction.

-
word count: 634 words
published: aug. 15, 2018
-
didn't wanna drag out the zion/kyle drama since this book is already in it's last few chapters 😳✊🏼