five¿

"i don't know what it is. it's like, after i found out about edwin and i hung out with him again after all those weeks alone, i realized that i might not see him as just a friend." kym vented and looked up.

"he makes me so happy. i thought he was more of a brother figure but from the way my mind reacts when he says my name, or even just smiles, he's definitely not brother-zoned anymore. the whole time i was distancing myself from everyone i just wanted to book a flight to wherever he was on tour and see him."

"he probably doesn't feel the same, though. he always refers to me as his best friend. that's probably all i'll ever be to him." her voice cracked.

she noticed that the sun had come up and the winds died down as she talked. it was as if nature was congratulating her for confessing her feelings about zion.

she looked around and saw a rainbow had come up. she gasped and instantly took her phone out and took a picture. it was too beautiful not to.

"i've been here for a while, and i don't want to keep harry waiting. thank you for everything, cris. i miss you so damn much. i'll never stop. but i know you want me to stay strong. i don't know what happened to eliana, i really wish i did. she just disappeared on me. 'til next time, i love you so much." she whispered at the end, tears stinging her eyes again.

she got up and took one last look at cris' grave before turning around and walking back to the car.

"how was it?" harry asked me once i got back in the car. "good. i feel better knowing i've been able to see his grave." she lightly smile at him.

they went back home and kym instantly changed into her warmest sweatpants and stayed in zion's hoodie, as it was the only one she had brought.

she slept peacefully at night, content with her visit. the next day she was boarding a plane again, and 12 exhausting hours later she was at LAX, walking to baggage claim.

she smiled wide as zion's tall figure came into view. this was her first time seeing him since she confirmed her feelings for him.

zion returned the wide smile and he opened his arms, causing kym to laugh and run into his arms.

"okay you were literally gone for like three or four days but i missed you so much." he said into my ear.

"aww, z you're so soft for me." i teased him. he laughed, "you ain't wrong."

he let go of me and we walked to baggage claim. he grabbed my navy blue suitcase that he knew so well and told me he'd bring it for me.

we walked out of the airport in silence, walking to his car quickly as it had somehow started getting chilly in LA.

we got into the car and i saw a smirk form on zion's face. "is that my hoodie?"

i laughed and nodded. "who else's would it be?"

i plugged my phone in and shuffled all my music, my eyes widening when one of the songs from my new album started playing.

"woah, okay not listening to that." i quickly said and changed to a playlist.

"was that new music?" zion asked excitedly.

"yeah, it's not totally ready though so you're gonna have to wait." i told him, admiring his smile that showed up.

he nodded slowly and i leaned my head back, closing my eyes.

"is it okay if we just go back to the prettymuch house?" zion asked me. "yeah, that's fine." i agreed and slowly drifted off.

-
word count: 628 words
published: feb. 25, 2018
-
BEA MILLER DROPPED HER NEW ALBUM AURORA AND IT'S SO GOOD YALL DEFINITELY SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!!!