seven¿

"who's hungry, bitches?" kym yelled from the kitchen as she finished placing the chicken alfredo and salad on the table.

"me!" austin yelled back, running down the stairs. the four boys raced down the stairs, as they knew kym was serving people in the order they came down.

austin was seated first, followed by nick, then brandon, then zion. tiffany and edwin took their sweet time, and when they got to the table, tiffany's nose scrunched up in disgust.

"gross, meat." she said. "oh yeah, you're vegan. sucks for you, i guess." kym shrugged, sitting down next to zion.

"thanks for cooking, k." zion kissed her cheek. edwin tensed up, kym noticing.

"sir, your girlfriend is right next to you. don't think she'll like you tensing up when boys kiss me on the cheek." kym pointed out, grabbing austin's plate and putting alfredo on it with a little bit of salad.

"whatever. baby, can you order an uber?" edwin asked tiffany. "i can't, baby, i only have my temporary card and it hasn't been working. can you?" she pouted after him.

kym snickered. "oh yeah, and that gucci fanny pack you're wearing got declined by your card too, so you had edwin pay for it."

tiffany's jaw dropped. "are you trying to fight, bitch?"

"nah, your lip injections might pop and get on me." kym shrugged again as she finished serving her own plate.

the four boys tried hard to keep their laughs in until the two left, and when they heard the door shut, their laughter filled the house.

"kym, oh my god." brandon wiped his tears.

"how the fuck do you comeback so easily and well?!" austin asked, recovering from his laughing fit.

"i don't know. i was born with it, i guess." she smiled.

they continued talking about random things throughout dinner, when kym's phone buzzed. it was her manager, claire.

claire‼️
good news girl, aurora is all ready to be released on friday!!

kym gasped loudly and lost her grip on her phone. "no FUCKING WAY!" she exclaimed.

"what?" zion asked frantically.

"MY ALBUM THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOR SO LONG IS FUCKING DROPPING ON FRIDAY!" she brought her hands to her mouth, still in shock.

"yo! what, that's amazing!" brandon praised her.

"i'm proud of you, babygirl." zion hugged her tight as she slowly turned red.

they pulled away and kym quickly texted claire back.

kym escobedo
yo what!! that's amazing, when can i post about it?

claire‼️
right now if you want!

kym escobedo
ahh, okay! thank you so much claire💘

claire sent the album cover art and kym smiled, saving it to her camera roll.

krescobedo just posted a photo!

10,849 likeskrescobedo A U R O R A album coming FEBRUARY 23view 7,610 commentsuser1 BITCH WHATFJSJJDuser2 OH MY GOD THE COVER ART I LOVEzionkuwonu proud of you babygirl!!user3 ^ "babygirl" 👀👀👀👀4 minutes ago

10,849 likes
krescobedo A U R O R A album coming FEBRUARY 23
view 7,610 comments
user1 BITCH WHATFJSJJD
user2 OH MY GOD THE COVER ART I LOVE
zionkuwonu proud of you babygirl!!
user3 ^ "babygirl" 👀👀👀👀
4 minutes ago

kym snapped back to reality after hearing nick take her plate. "no i got it, nick."

"nah, you cooked. it's only fair. plus, you just found out your album is dropping so go relax." he told her with a smile.

"thanks nicholas." she grinned. "no problem, kymberly."

-
word count: 531 words
published: mar. 1, 2018
-
i laughed while writing the tiffaknee part whoops