eleven¿

kym winced as the bright sun hit her eyes. she felt a weight on her stomach and she looked over to see zion peacefully asleep. she smiled lightly at the sight and carefully got out, trying not to wake him.

she successfully did so and slid her feet into her slides, going downstairs to cook breakfast.

she continued cooking the waffles and she felt arms snake around her waist.

"waking up to kiss you, and nobody's there." zion sang in her ear, his morning voice making kym melt.

she turned around in his arms and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air." she sang back.

"it's hard," they harmonized.

zion pressed his lips to hers again, already addicted to the feeling he got when their lips molded together.

"okay, go do whatever you want while i make breakfast." she patted his chest and turned back around to the waffles that had been cooked longer than needed.

"i can think of a few things," zion smirked, squeezing her sides.

"zion!" she turned around and smacked his chest.

"sorry!" he giggled and walked away to find something to do.

kym took out two plates and placed two waffles on each, and after cooking everything else, added it to their respective plates.

"babe, breakfast's ready!" she called out as she placed the plates on the table.

zion walked down the stairs and his eyes brightened up at the sight of the food. he kissed kym's cheek on his way to his seat, thanking her for the food.

he took a bite of his eggs and moaned, "fuck, this is good."

"i know." kym said, laughing.

"wait the listening or release party or whatever the fuck is tonight right?" zion questioned.

kym nodded. "7pm."

"what am i supposed to wear?" zion raised his eyebrow.

"i'll look for something in your closet, i suppose." kym shrugged, bringing a forkful of waffle to her mouth.

"god bless." zion looked up and hit his chest twice, ending it by pointing up towards the sky.

it was kym's turn to raise her eyebrow. "are you okay?"

"never." zion replied with a cheesy smile.

the two continued breakfast and zion offered to do the dishes, which kym happily obliged to.

"thank you, baby!" she called as she walked up the staircase.

she hummed the tune to motherlove as she went into her closet, looking for an outfit to wear.

she took out a bunch of pieces and laid them out on her bed, intently staring at them as she tried to make a decision.

zion walked in and dramatically forced himself back. "you look like you wanna kill all of those clothes and their families."

kym rolled her eyes playfully and laughed. "i don't know what to wear later."

zion walked up behind her and looked at the clothing she had laid out.

"wear these," he picked up a pair of light wash jeans that had a large cutout on the thigh.

"with this," he picked up a white wrap-up top that she'd never worn before.

"and your giant orange coat thing." he smiled at her.

kym went over the outfit in her head and nodded. "wow, didn't know you were a fashion stylist all of a sudden. you can choose your own 'fit then?"

zion shook his head vigorously. "nah."

kym rose her eyebrow again and turned around, putting all the clothes zion hadn't chose back where they belonged.

she took out her "giant orange coat thing", as zion called it, and placed that with the rest of her outfit on her desk chair.

"what shoes?" she asked him.

he looked at her shoe rack intently before choosing a black lace up heel.

she nodded, happy with his choice.

"thank you, babe." she pulled him in for a kiss.

"well shit, if that's what i get for styling you, then fire becca and sign me the fuck up." he pressed his lips against hers again.

-
word count: 667 words
published: mar. 9, 2018
-
i feel like some of my chapters are hella boring skdjks but i don't like skipping time cause i personally get kinda mixed up lmao im sorry yall xx