three¿

being with the boys made kym unbelievably happy.

but today, she was flying to london. she was going to go to cris' burial site.

they had flown his body out to england, as they wanted him to be buried where he was born and raised. kym didn't have enough money to fly out for the funeral and cris' family didn't either, so this would be the first time she sees his grave.

kym got off the plane, exhausted. it was 11pm in london, but still the early afternoon back in california. she didn't know why she was so tired.

she was only gonna be here until tomorrow night, but she knew that the jet lag she was going to experience would be horrible.

she bought a black coffee from starbucks, desperate to wake herself up. it did, somewhat.

she got her luggage and walked to the front of the airport, seeing cris' parents and his brother.

she hugged all of them individually, none of them speaking besides a small greeting.

they got into the family car, cris' father turning on the heat as it was freezing in london.

"so how's it been? how was the, um, the funeral?" kym quietly asked.

"it's been hard, obviously. but we're coping. the funeral went well." cris' mum told her.

she nodded, leaning her head on the window and closing her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

zion shoved nick, eyes focusing on the screen that held their mario kart game. he passed the finish line, cheering loudly as nick pouted.

"you're a whole cheater, z." he frowned.

"i'm a whole winner, actually." zion stuck his tongue out at the boy.

edwin poked his head into the living room. "yo, z, nick, can we talk?"

zion looked at nick and rolled his eyes, turning around and nodding at edwin.

the dominican boy (a/n he's not black he's dominican!!!!1!1!!) sat down on the couch next to the two.

"why don't you like tiffany?" he asked.

nick scoffed. "did you really just ask that, bro?"

edwin nodded. "i'm genuinely wondering."

"well, let me list a few things. she's not kym. you fucking cheated on someone as precious as kym with that ra- girl. you chose a FUCKING BARBIE OVER THE REALEST GIRL YOU COULD GET." zion raised his voice as he got angrier.

"we genuinely thought you changed edwin. from your old ways with treating girls like toys. but we were wrong. i really still can't believe you chose some older, gold-digging girl over the most humble and overall best fucking girl you could get." nick ranted.

edwin was speechless. he hadn't realized how much this affected them.

"well i'm sor-" he started but zion cut him off.

"no, don't apologize. if you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." he stared edwin dead in the eyes and stood up, going to his room.

nick did the same, leaving edwin on the couch alone with his thoughts.

-
word count: 490 words
published: feb. 21, 2018
-
edwin done fucked up!