nine¿

kym and zion pulled apart, smiling as they rested their foreheads on each other. they stayed on the roof for a little while, just enjoying each other's presence. then, they decided to go back into the house.

zion climbed down first, as he was closer to the ladder. kym went down after, yelping in shock as zion grabbed her by her sides and bolted into the house with her.

"z, oh my god!" she yelled as he ran all around the house. he got tired and they collapsed on the floor, zion under kym with their faces centimeters apart.

zion tilted his head up as kym got up, robbing him of his kiss. she ran away, and she went up the stairs into nick's room.

"kym, come back!" zion called from the floor. he didn't want to get up.

kym stayed in nick's room, watching some tv show with him until zion knocked on the door.

"come in!" nick said. kym laughed as zion walked in, picking her up and kissing her all over her face to make up for the kiss he was robbed of.

"woah, woah. did i miss something?" nick asked, pausing his show.

"we may or may not be dating?" zion said, the sentence coming out more of a question.

"yo what! finally! i've been waiting hella long." nick exclaimed.

"what's going on in here?" brandon and austin poked their heads in.

"kym and zion are finally dating!" nick yelled so loud, the neighbors could probably hear.

"what! oh my god, i've shipped it since day one!" austin clapped excitedly.

"hell yeah!" brandon grinned.

zion wrapped his arms around kym, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"hey i just remembered, tomorrow is the album release party. you are all invited." kym informed the four boys.

"ooh, yay. can i bring char?" brandon asked. she nodded, "of course!"

the five continued talking about random things, and soon enough, austin left to watch a new anime, brandon went to the studio to continue on some songs, and zion wanted to get frozen yogurt with kym.

"pleaseeee, baby?" he pouted. she lit up at the pet name and agreed. zion laughed and dragged her down the stairs.

they got into kym's car, zion in the driver's and kym in the passenger's.

zion pulled out of the driveway as kym plugged the aux into her phone, 'alone' by bazzi playing through the speakers.

zion instinctively rested his right hand on her thigh as they made their way to the yogurt shop.

"when should we tell the fans?" he asked. kym shrugged. "how about when we get cute pictures together or of each other?"

zion nodded, "i'm down."

they pulled into a parking space in front of the yogurt shop, them both getting out and walking hand in hand. they were the only two in the shop, as it was already almost 8pm.

zion excitedly filled up his yogurt cup, making kym laugh. she did the same, putting it on the scale shortly after zion.

zion took out his card, paying for the two. kym frowned, "you didn't have to do that."

"it's a part of the package, babe." zion told her, taking the seat across from her in the corner.

he took out his phone, snapping a bunch of pictures of her as she ate. she smiled and went through them, finding the one that looked somewhat decent. "this one."

he posed as she took pictures of him, her laughing the whole time. she showed him the one where he was fake crying, telling him she was going to post it.

"i mean i guess." zion laughed.

zionkuwonu just shared a post!

liked by therealnickmara, edwinhonoret, and 26,695 otherszionkuwonu mine🧡tagged: krescobedo view 14,528 commentsuser1 HOLY FUCK YESuser2 OH MY GOD MY SHIP HAS SAILEDuser3 she kinda ugly loltherealnickmara ^ leave if you hatintherealnickmara YES I...

zionkuwonu mine🧡
tagged: krescobedo
view 14,528 comments
user1 HOLY FUCK YES
user2 OH MY GOD MY SHIP HAS SAILED
user3 she kinda ugly lol
therealnickmara ^ leave if you hatin
therealnickmara YES I STAn
edwinhonoret cute
8 minutes ago

krescobedo just shared a post!

liked by brandon_arreaga, theaustinporter, and 19,628 otherskrescobedo mine💛✨tagged: zionkuwonuview 13,829 commentsuser1 THE MATCHING CAPTIONS IM SOBBING INTO MY TUB OF ICE CREAMuser2 GOD BLESS AMERICAuser3 hes my mood cause im ~lonely~brandon_ar...

krescobedo mine💛✨
tagged: zionkuwonu
view 13,829 comments
user1 THE MATCHING CAPTIONS IM SOBBING INTO MY TUB OF ICE CREAM
user2 GOD BLESS AMERICA
user3 hes my mood cause im ~lonely~
brandon_arreaga IM SO HAPPY
theaustinporter finally😭😭
7 minutes ago

the couple continued eating their frozen yogurt, talking about random things. it never mattered what they talked about, because as long as they were together they were happy.

-
word count: 715 words
published: mar. 5, 2018
-
im crying cause theyre so cute n im lonely ok