twenty one¿

kym threw her phone across the room, it landing on her carpeted floor. the endless notifications she was getting were annoying her to the point that she was about to throw herself off her bed. (a/n cant relate my phone bout dry as hell)

she left her room, going into her kitchen to find something to eat.

she rummaged through everything, groaning loudly as she found nothing appealing. she hadn't been grocery shopping in forever, and she couldn't go now as she was starving and would probably buy the whole store.

she wasn't in the mood to leave the house anyway.

she grabbed the bag of pita chips that she was basically forced to eat, going to the couch where her laptop was.

she ignored the multiple messages that popped up in the corner and opened up netflix, looking for something to watch.

she clicked on the series titled 'on my block' as she had heard good things about it before.

she quickly became very invested in the show, falling in love with jamal. not literally of course, but you get what i mean.

kym rolled her eyes as she heard the doorbell ring, setting her laptop off and getting up to open it.

she opened the door, expecting her annoying boyfriend, but was instead greeted by a postmate with a mcdonalds bag and a strawberry banana smoothie.

"kymberly escobedo?" the man asked.

"yes, but uh i didn't order anything." she laughed.

"look inside." he smiled, handing the brown paper bag and smoothie to her and turning around, going down the stairs.

kym confusedly closed the door and sat back down on her couch, looking inside the bag as the man told her to.

she saw her usual order, twenty-piece nuggets, fries, and a mcchicken. she dug further into the bag, finding a paper.

'hey baby. sorry for pissing you off earlier, i was trying to cheer you up but it obviously didn't work. hope this makes up for it. text me when you can. i love you - kuwonu'

kym's hand rose up to cover her mouth, finding the gesture adorable and wanting nothing more than to hug her beloved boyfriend.

she instantly went to her room, retrieving her phone from the floor and opening up messages.

loml🤤❤️
sorry for being an asshole. thank you for the food, i love you. so much.

babyyy🤤💛
don't apologize baby, its okay. i love you so much more

loml🤤❤️
keep telling yourself that <3

babyyy🤤💛
trust me, i will

a smile grew on kym's face as she pressed play on episode three of on my block and started eating.

-
word count: 438 words
published: apr. 9, 2018
-
CALEB'S ANNOYING WITH HOW CUTE HE IS .

 9, 2018-CALEB'S ANNOYING WITH HOW CUTE HE IS

LIKE LOOK AT HIM . WHO GAVE HIM THE PERMISSION TO LOOK THAT GOOD I JUST WANNA HUG HIM FOREVER AND CONFESS MY NEVER ENDING LOVE FOR HIM .

anyways go watch on my block if you havent already thx babes peace out 🤩