twenty six¿

i found some time to write this between my study sessions so sorry if it's kinda sucky lol but enjoy ;)

3,528 likestheprettymuchshaderoom got these through dm from a beanz

3,528 likes
theprettymuchshaderoom got these through dm from a beanz. kym, a very good friend of the boys and also zion's girlfriend, seen going on some type of date and getting touchy with another guy. could kym be cheating on zion? or is this guy just a friend?
view 3,160 comments
user1 what a slut lmao
user2 we been knew she ain't the one for z.. idc how long they been friends they just ain't fit to date
krescobedo delete this please :)
user3 in reply to krescobedo lol why? cause it's true? pathetic as hell
krescobedo in reply to user3 actually, i'm asking politely for this to be deleted because it's simply me going for lunch with a good friend of mine that i haven't seen in a while. i believe this boring ass content doesn't belong on a shaderoom. sit down sweetie, get your facts right before you attack x
29 minutes ago

kym rolled her eyes at the stupidity in the comments, but also fought back her emotions as she saw how hateful some were. was she really that bad?

was that why zion was cheating on her?

meanwhile, zion was racing up her stairs, excitedly knocking.

kym quickly wiped away any stray tears before switching off her phone and getting up to open the door.

she quickly unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a smiley zion.

"babe guess wh- why are you crying?" zion's tone instantly changed.

"hormones." kym chuckled lightly.

"you told me you got off your period last wednesday."

"guess it's just regular emotions then." kym shrugged, moving over to let him in.

"no but seriously, what's wrong? i need to know why my babygirl's sad so i can punch whoever did it." zion sat them down on the couch, pulling kym on his lap.

"are you cheating on me?"

the bomb had been dropped.

"sorry, what? what makes you think that?" zion furrowed his eyebrows.

"you haven't been very truthful lately. that one morning we had breakfast with the boys? that wasn't your sister calling. it was some girl named maggie. then the ditching plans, and nick telling me how you were all smiley at your phone but it wasn't to me. so who the fuck is maggie, caleb?"

zion rose his eyebrows in distress, exhaling. "well shit. okay, can i explain, at least?"

kym slowly nodded, knowing it wasn't like zion to cheat. he would never in a million years.

"okay, i guess this kind of ruins it now, but maggie is maggie lindemann. her dad owns a private jet and she was going to let us take it to go to bora bora for our six month." zion explained.

"i wanted to surprise you with it, that's why i was being super secretive. as for the smiling shit, it's cause i'm pretty sure that's when the plans were getting finalized and i was super excited because i know how much you've always wanted to go to bora bora. when i ditched plans that one time it was to check out the private jet." he finished.

kym groaned. "now i feel like an asshole."

"don't. i totally get where you're coming from." zion wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"i love you." kym mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"i love you too, baby." zion shifted slightly, switching to a laying down position so he was spooning kym.

and that's how they fell asleep.

-
word count: 571 words
published: apr. 25, 2018
-
y'all didn't have any faith in caleb😭 and only one person guessed that the instagram post was of kym & tobias💀

sorry for all this buffoonery i hope y'all still love us😓💛