CH 6 A Night to Forget

(Kylo Ren's Point of View)

I exhale deeply. I walk over to my desk, pull the metal chair out from under it and fall into it. I lift my arms onto the table and rest my elbows on it. I reach my hands to my head and rub them through my hair. The thought of her telling someone about our bond aggravates and scares me at the same time. She wanted to do it just to get on my nerves. I pull on my hair a little. If someone finds out about us they might tell her to use it against me, or help her find out how to stop it.

I hear a knock at my door and it makes me jump. I stand up and walk over to it then swing it open.

“Ss- sorry t- to disturb you Supreme Leader Ren.” A small maid looking woman says to me practically trembling at the sight of me.

“It’s fine, what is it?” I ask, wanting to know what she’s doing at my door at such a random hour.

“G- General Hux ordered that I b- bring this food to you.” She replies making a glance at a tray of food in her hands.

“Very well.” I open the door and step back to let her in. She walks into my room and delivers the tray to the desk I was sitting at minutes earlier. She begins to take the assorted items off and places them on the desk. I take note of how violently her hands are shaking. When she finishes she picks the tray up and leaves. I shut the door behind her and lock it. I think about sleeping and don’t feel right leaving it unlocked to the whole ship.

I walk over to the table and look at everything. A piece of toast, some porridge, and a cup of tea are set together. The only thing I’m slightly interested in is the tea. I pick it up and sip it. It’s way better than i thought it was going to be and within a few minutes I finish most of the cup and set it back down.

With not a lot to think about I recall what I was so angry about earlier. Usually bringing the topic back up in my mind would return my blood to the boiling point it was at before but that doesn’t happen. Instead my head starts to feel funny. As I move closer and to my bed I suddenly feel very dizzy. I almost fall but catch the edge just in time. I lean over it. Even with the support of my hands on the bed, my knees grow weak and I fall onto it. What's happening to me? The room is getting very...

Hey guys it'd awesome if you commented on the story here and there. Maybe on something someone said or if you liked a certain part. Thanks so much for reading in general!