CH 11 No

(Kylo Ren' s Point of View)

Rey caring for me is honestly a little frightening. Yet, I can’t help feeling the same way. I don’t know when I started caring for her. She’s kind of just always been there. I’ve seen her in my dreams, I’ve heard her ever since I was a kid.

My situation is utterly hopeless but she won’t give up on me. I wouldn’t give up on her either were she in my place.

She falls to the ground hopelessly but there's nothing I can do. I truly am stuck. I go through every possible alternative while she falls asleep, her head resting on my leg. Eventually I drift off as well but not for long.

“Wake up scum” A Storm Trooper demands of me whilst kicking my chair.

My eyes flash open and I immediately look down to my leg. She's gone. I'm half relieved, half dissapointed that she's no longer here. At Least she won't have to see whatever these Troopers plan to do with me next.

Another one comes in and behind him a girl. The same girl that tended me earlier in my room. I want to feel angry towards her for what she did to me but I cannot. She isn't doing this because she wants to, she has to. Hux, or even I would have anyone not loyal or obedient to the First Order be punished. We really are monsters.

The girl is carrying a tray just as before and she sets it down on a stand next to my chair.

“Now feed him. He’s no good to the General starving or dead.”

“Yes sir” She replies innocently and sits down in a chair to the left of me.

She scoops some soup up in a spoon and lifts her hand. She is trembling so much that almost all of the soup has fallen back into the tray. She tries to put it near my mouth but instead I turn away from her and look to the trooper to my right. He notices my rejection and turns to look at me.

“Eat the food” He demands.

“No”

He grabs a chunk of my hair and rips back head back so that I'm staring straight up at him.

“I said eat it!”

“No” I return in as best a calm manner I can. I'm breathing heavily because he's raised my temper but I won't let him see that he's getting to me.

He yanks my head forward, lifts his leg up in one quick motion and my nose meets his knee. My head bounces off his leg and he lets go of me. The girl jumps out her chair and yelps. I feel a warm liquid on my lip and the girl screeches again. Horrified by what she just witnessed. I watch as she dashes out of the room.

“Wait. Why is your strap unbuckled?” The Storm Trooper asks upon the realization of my unbuckled chest strap.

“Was someone in here? Who did that?” He kept questioning. I could tell this worried him because his voice began to quiver. If he was in charge of keeping an eye on me this meant big trouble for him.

He grabs my shirt and pulls me towards him. “Come on, who was in here?”

All i do is smile. I'm not telling him anything, besides it feels good to scare him. He slaps the smile off my face, and buckles the strap back up. This time with extra force and I grunt in pain. When he's done he practically runs out of the room with his fellow troopers. They shut and lock the door behind themselves.

Once again it's dark, and I'm alone.

Gosh they really don't like Kylo. His is a feisty one though, he can take care of his own.

Also I realize some of you just know me from Wattpad but I have an Instagram rp account for rey. If you wanna follow me my username is bensolosgirl. I do shoutouts often and post a fair amount of polls. I'd like to do more because they're fun.

I appreciate all the comments, I love them actually! They give me a reason to keep writing. So thanks so much! Sorry this chapter took forever to post, I'm just trying to spread them out so that last longer.