CH 17 Looking For Friends

(Finn's Point of view)

I can't just let her go it isn't like me. I haven't the slightest idea where she planned on going which makes me feel helpless. The only thing I can do is go to the people I trust most. They could help me, they would help me. I wish we had all planned on where we were going so that we could find each other later. We didn't and I'm starting to think that was a bad idea. I needed to find Leia, Poe and Chewbacca now. Would they even know what to do? There's only one way to find out.

We start asking around but this time for different people. Have you seen an older woman pass this way earlier in the week with a wookie and a pilot? All we got were blank faces and bewilderment. Apparently we were going to have to find them on our own.

I let Rose know my plan and she agrees with it. I think she misses the resistance, so do I. We go back to our Huts, gather are things, and set off for the rest of the city. We look and look and look and ask and ask and ask but no one has seen our missing trio. We keep checking in Inns and the housing units, they must have stayed somewhere. We happen upon a hostel and walk inside. A nice man greets us and asks us how many rooms we’d like.

“Oh I'm sorry, no we're actually looking for some people. An older woman, a pilot and a Wookie. You wouldn't happen to have seen anyone of these descriptions would you?”

The man bursts into a high-pitch laugh but it doesn't last long. He quickly recollects himself and chuckles out, “Now that sounds like the beginning of a good joke.”

“We'll it's not.” I say impatiently and turn to leave.

“Won't you like to know if I've seen them?” He says more seriously.

I turn around and nod.

“Why they've been staying in this very hotel. Not long though, just this morning they rushed out of here with all their bags. I'm sorry, that's all I know.” He says sincerely.

“That's okay, thanks anyway.”

I'm somewhat relieved someone's seen them but not very happy that I've received a lead and lost it that quickly. And then I have an idea. I grab Rose’s hand and drag her out of the hostal yelling thank you. I'm running quickly down the street trailing Rose behind me. She senses my urgency and picks up her pace to match mine.

“What is it? Do you know where they are?” She questions out of breath but extremely curious.

I pick up even more speed when I answer her.

“There’s only one place they would have rushed to get to. The Falcon.”

So there's another Finn chapter! Any feedback? This chapter was pretty short but do not fret, more are coming momentarily. So give me sec....