CH 9 A Beating

(Armitage Hux's Point of View)

I’m constantly glancing over to the security camera of Ren’s room and this time he stirs. It’s the same day but it’s late. His body must have fought it off quicker than I thought it would.

“He’s awake.” With my announcement the four Storm Troopers that were with me earlier gather behind me and we go back to the cell. On our way there we pick up two more troopers ready for his interrogation.

When we walk in he looks up at us.
    “What is this Hux?” He asks.

I smile at my accomplishment. “Did you think I was stupid enough to believe you when you told me the girl killed Supreme Leader Snoke, the guards and outmatched you?”

He looks away from me, not even arguing.

“Anyway, I know it was you, and now you’ll pay.”

“You will release my bonds.”

His attempt at using the force on me amuses me. I nod towards the two Stormtroopers in particular. Just as he tries to use the force again one of the troopers gives him a solid punch in the stomach. If he could double over he would, but there is a strap across his chest. Instead he grits his teeth and grunts. He tries to pretend he can take it all day but he can’t. I walk out the door and down the hall. His cries of pain grow louder and it’s almost music to my ears.

The Stormtroopers return to me an hour later saying he’s hit his breaking point which is enough for me. I relieve them and get back to work looking for the Resistance.

Ok so this is a short chapter but basically Hux is taking as much of an advantage over Kylo Ren as he can. Poor Ben.