CH 7 A Deep Sleep

(Armitage Hux's Point of View)

Four Stormtroopers and I arrive at Kylo Ren’s room in the morning. I wanted to give the sedative time to kick in and I wasn’t sure if he actually took the bait. I knock at his door, no response. I give it a few more goes which makes me smile. He drank the tea, my plan has worked.

I try the door knob and it doesn’t budge.

“Shoot the lock.” I instruct the Stormtrooper to my left.

He shoots a couple of times and misses every shot. I exhale in frustration and grab his gun to do it myself. Clink, it falls off immediately. I push the door open and walk in cautiously, but to my relief my college is passed out on the bed.

“Grab him.” I order them and they go to his bed and lift him up, one Stormtrooper under each arm. I go over to him once they pick him up and grab his lightsaber from his belt. Then I turn around and walk out the door. We begin our walk to the prison of the ship.

The Stormtroopers holding Ren don’t match his height so as they carry him his feet drag on the metal floor. It brings me joy to see him in such a helpless state. A trooper lies in front of them and one behind me. I make my walk in pride, I have outmatched Kylo Ren. This girl he focuses on so often has caused him to grow weak. I know something happened between them in the Throne Room and I’m going to find out.

We enter a corridor of chambers and walk to the last one in the hall. When we reach it the Stormtrooper leading opens the door and walks inside. We follow except the last soldier, he stays outside the door to guard it.

The room is barely lit and the only thing that lies inside is and invention of my own. A chair which blocks all force powers being used by the victim. Although I’d hardly call Ren the victim here. He and anyone who is cuffed into the chair is completely helpless with the force.

They set him down in the chair and begin strapping him in. There are metal cuffs around his ankles and wrists. Then there is a leather strap across his chest. I’m sure it’ll be most uncomfortable. After they finish strapping him in tight I smile.

“Alright, let’s go.” I say to the troopers. I took extra precautions in deciding my sedative. This one doesn’t wear off until the end of the day so we leave and lock the door behind us.