two

[third pov]

a loud cheer roared from the crowd as they scored another point. tension grew as the two teams go head to head, with a 1 point difference.

23 - 24

"1...2..3!" in a blink of an eye, her feet left the ground as the momentum increased. the girl's arm swung at an incredible speed as the ball came crashing down.

"score! the winner is yonsei university! congratulations!"

the crowd abruptly shouted in joy as the girls cheered. they circled around their member as they threw her up into the air.

"hwang minju! hwang minju!" it's cheers echoed throughout the entire gym as minju smiled widely. while the others congratulated the team, a boy sat alone on the bench.

he stared at the girl in awe, sketching the bright smile into his notebook. his pencil strokes were light and detailed, doting down everything onto a paper.

"felix! are you coming?"

the brown haired boy jerked his head up, quickly shutting the book in front of him. felix shoved it into his bag as his friend approached.

"u-uh, where we going?"he asked, trying to act natural. hyunjin, his best friend, shrugged at his behaviour before pulling him up.

"we're going to go celebrate at the pub next door." he gestured towards the exit with his hand. felix nodded as he grabbed his bag, while he followed hyunjin.

the rowdy crowd walked down the busy street, heading towards the small pub two streets down. felix stayed behind the group, as he took small glances at his crush.

"hey, are you hyunjin's friend? a boy slowed down to felix's pace, slinging an arm over his slender shoulders.

taken by suprise, felix jumped slightly from the sudden contact. he eyed hyunjin down before nodding awkwardly.

"changbin! you're scaring him." a couple of other guys laughed.

changbin chuckled as he drew closer to his ear. felix turned around with big eyes as he tried to lean away.

"i'm changbin. nice to meet you." his deep voice sent chills down his spine. his arm slid off of felix's shoulder as he walked away.