twenty-five

| third pov |

it was awkward. felix sat beside changbin in the empty classroom, wondering what he should say.

"uh, so what did you want to tell me?" changbin asked, his hands fidgeting with the posters.

"well, i know you'll be shocked at first but-" felix started slowly, choosing the correct words.

he began explaining everything.

"you're from the future!" changbin shouted loudly. felix placed a hand over his mouth and shushed him.

they both nodded and he whispered. "you're telling me that minju was murdered?"

felix nodded. "that's why i need your help." changbin hesitated before sighing loudly.

"how could i trust you?"

the same question. felix thought. it sure was the exact same thing.

he used the game as a bet of their trust again, which seemed to have have gotten his attention.

"what is this mess that i've dragged myself into..." he mumbled while grinning at felix.

they walked back to the campus together, discussing their "new" plan.

a figure followed behind them.

"hey, do you know lee minho?" felix asked, in hopes that changbin could help.

"yeah, he's in my social class." he replied, taping another poster on the window.

suddenly, a breeze blew past and the entire stacks of posters scattered. felix ran to catch them but stopped at a pair of shoes.

he looked up to a familiar person. "have you seen my history report?" his hair blew along with the wind as felix got a good look at his face.

"um..." felix scrambled through his bag until he found the pile of paper.

"are you lee minho?" he asked cautiously.

the other replied with a nod and took the papers from felix's hand.

"feel free to call me minho."