twenty

| third pov |

they were in the pub again. the same seating arrangement snd everything.

felix shuffled over to changbin and whispered. "i'll go and talk to minju and see if i could convince her to not drink."

changbin nodded. "make sure you don't drink either. we don't need you to have a hangover." they both grinned before felix left the table.

"hey, when did you and felix get so close?" hyunjin asked, sliding over to felix's spot. changbin shrugged as he ate another fry. 

"we just talked."

felix glanced at minju at the side of the table. they made eye contact and she smiled.

"hey felix." minju smiled.

"hey minju." felix waved awkwardly. it was weird to see a "dead" person in front of him.

no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't erase that imagine out of his head. it haunted him and now he had the chance to change it.

"leaving already?" she asked while reaching for the beer. quickly, felix reached out and stopped minju, surprising her in the process.

he pulled the beer away and laughed awkwardly. "i wanted a sip." he sheepishly smiled while drinking a bit of the liquor.

"wait! you can't drink." minju said worriedly. she tried grabbing the bottle away from his hands, but failed.

"yeah and you shouldn't be drinking either." felix placed the beer away from them and silently cheered. he was one step closer from changing the past.

but he was missing something. the one person who was the cause of the entire thing.

the person sat in the back of the room, gritting their teeth.

"hwang minju, you'll die tonight."