five

[third pov]

"aye felix, you're drunk mate." a third year named chan, chuckled as he swung his hand over felix's shoulders.

a cheeky grin spread over the drunk boy's face as he leaned over. he attempted to grab another cup, but was stopped by a hand.

"stop, i'm taking you home."

felix looked at the figure in front of him with a pout on his face. the guy had a familiar face and his voice tugged on his memory.

"ah! changbin, good to see you." he  remembered the boy who frightened him earlier today, though he wasn't that scary anymore.

with a slight grunt, changbin walked over and pulled him into his arms. felix leaned onto his shoulders as he lost his balance.

a pair of eyes watched the two as they left the bar. it was currently midnight and none of the hype has gone down.

"hyunjin, let's go!" changbin shouted at the entrance, motioning the only sober person to come over.

hyunjin waved a goodbye to his friends and quickly jogged over to the pair. a sigh escaped his lips as he saw his bestfriend, drunk in another persons arms.

"well, how are we going to take him home? it's too late for a taxi." hyunjin sighed, looking over at changbin for another suggestion.

"did you guys need a ride?" a soft voice caught their attentions. standing behind them was no one other than the star athlete.

"ah yeah. thanks, minju."