twenty-six

//: thank you for 1k views 💛

| third pov |

felix sat alone on his bed, thinking about what had just happened. was it him?

"minho..." he mumbled before searching his phone. he dialled hyunjin's number and waited for the line to go through.

"hello?"

"yeah, what's up?" hyunjin's voice replied with a slight static.

"i don't think i can make it to the game today. i have to do this stupid assignment." felix lied, talking as calmly as possible.

hyunjin paused for a moment before replying. "...alright. i'll tell you how it went after. see you."

"yeah, thanks." he hung up and took a deep breath.

after a moment of silence, felix grabbed his bag and walked out the door.

no matter what, he was determined to change the past. he had to.

"hey minho." felix arrived at the library, after searching for 30 minutes. the older boy looked up with a surprised expression.

"hey..."

"felix." the younger boy introduced himself, forgetting he hadn't earlier.

"hey felix." minho smiled awkwardly as he moved his papers for felix to sit down.

an awkward silence filled between them as felix tried to start a conversation. "so, you're not going to the game?"

"i had to finish my report." he lifted up the papers that he had dropped earlier in the morning.

felix nodded. then it was awkward again. he mentally cursed himself as he tried to think of another reason to start a conversation.

"how about you? why aren't you going to the game?" minho asked without looking away from his laptop.

to stop you from murdering someone. felix thought to himself before smiling. "i have homework to do. i figured hyunjin could tell me what happened..."

he stopped talking as he a noticed a slight change of expression on minho's face after he mentioned hyunjin.

minho looked sad.