thirty

:// re-published because wattpad messed it up ❤️

| third pov |

"we have to go to to changbin!" felix panicked after he read his messages.

they sprinted out the door, forgetting to shut their front door.

felix rushed over to minju's dorm. hyunjin ran closely behind him, nearly out of breath.

"changbin, please be okay.." felix mumbled as he spammed the elevator button. it took too long.

"fuck!" he swore, running towards the stairs. hyunjin looked around frantically, before racing to the elevators.

felix ran up the stairs, his head throbbing at the same speed as his heart. finally, he had made it to minju's floor.

he ran towards the opened door, revealing a huge mess.

"changbin! minju! where are you?" felix yelled, running inside.
he was about to turn into a room, but he felt a presence behind him.

felix jerked around and froze. standing there was minho.

he had a knife over minju's throat, threatening to kill her any second.

"m-minho? what are you doing?" felix's voice quivered as his hand clenched into a fist.

he couldn't hear his own heart.

the older boy let out a crazy laugh. "i thought i was the only one who kept waking up on the same day, over and over again."

felix's eyes opened wide, as a upsetting feeling arose in his stomach. "you too?"

minho leaned down and glared at minju. he inhaled a deep breath, taking in the sweet smell of victory.

"it was almost as if god was giving me one chance after another..."

he moved the knife closer to her neck and looked at felix with deadly eyes.

"...to kill her."