six

| third pov |

the car ride was silent. all the lights from the city reflected off the windows. hyunjin drove quietly and minju sat beside him.

in the backseat, felix was asleep on changbin's shoulder. his soft snores were the only sounds audible inside the quiet vehicle.

"so, what course are you taking?" minju broke the silence, as they stopped at a red light. hyunjin shifted his seat belt as he replied.

"psychology." minju nodded while turning back to ask changbin the same question. "and you?" he turned away from felix and lightly coughed.

"i'm taking a music course." changbin smiled while minju nodded. "and what about-"

"he's taking architecture." hyunjin interrupted, assuming that she'll be asking the same question.

minju smiled bitterly as she leaned back in her seat. "you know...i don't repeat mistakes." the air grew cold as they arrived at the campus.

"i don't want to hear anything from you." hyunjin glared at her before opening the door. he quickly grabbed felix out of the car and walked towards the building.

"uh, thanks for lending us your car, minju. we'll see you around." changbin waved a quick goodbye before running up to them.

"see you..." minju sighed as she watched the three disappear. slowly, she exited her car and locked it. then she began walking to her campus.

if only she had stopped sooner.