sixteen

| third pov |

"hyunjin?" felix gasped as he embraced his friend. hyunjin was stunned from the sudden contact as he awkwardly stood still.

"what's with the hug? i literally see you everyday." he looked down at the nearly crying boy before he let go.

felix grabbed hyunjin's shoulder with a bewildered expression. "last time i saw you was when we were in the courtroom!"

hyunjin's face scrunched up in confusion. "courtroom? wow felix, what are you rambling about?"

the boy let go as he shook his head. "no no no, you were sentenced 15 years in prison for murder!" felix explained the entire thing to his friend.

"murder! felix, you're wilding!" hyunjin got off the couch and went to the kitchen. he poured a cup of coffee while felix continued.

"minju was stabbed and they all accused you for killing her and-"

"woah, me, killing minju? come on, i'm not that desperate." hyunjin placed the cup down in front of them.

"no, listen. changbin was there and we were even at a party-"

"changbin? since when did you meet changbin? you've never even talked to him!" hyunjin laughed at felix's little "tale".

none of this was making sense. the events that happened seemed too real to pass as a "dream."

felix groaned in frustration as he threw his hands into the air. why isn't anyone acting normal, it couldn't just be him.

then an idea popped into his head. he had to go see changbin. felix jumped from the couch and shoved his shoes on.

"where you going?" hyunjin asked while eyeing his friend.

felix was acting strange, but he must've been playing too much video games last night.

"i'm going to see changbin." felix hollered as he closed the door. hyunjin slumped down on the couch as he sighed.

"what a strange kid..."