epilogue

:// thank you for 2k 💛

| third pov |

it's been 5 years. time flew by quickly. everyone had graduated and went their separate ways.

well, at least some did.

felix was in his house, working on his new project. the only sounds that were audible were his pencil and the birds chirping outside.

"that'll do." he leaned back, stretching his arms back to ease his stiff muscles.

felix closed his eyes, relaxing after having pulled 2 all-nighters. just as he was about to doze off, a voice yelled from outside.

"hey felix! open the door!" changbin yelled. the tired boy groaned, before dragging his feet to the door.

"changbin, what do you-"

his friend interrupted him, inviting himself into his apartment. "did you read the news?" he dug out his phone before showing felix the article.

"hwang minju...won gold medal?" felix read the title before he jumped on the couch. it was nice to hear that she was doing well.

"also..." changbin scrolled down until he found the other article. "have a look at this." he threw his phone to felix.

it was an article about him. "the man of new creations? huh, they made me sound like a god." felix laughed before reading the rest.

"you're practically famous." changbin laughed, nudging felix with his elbow. he shook his he's before giving the phone back.

"i'm not famous." the younger boy denied. it wasn't completely true, but it was for felix. he had only designed a few buildings and he had plenty of room to improve.

"how's that new project doing? the one you're doing for that client." changbin asked, treating himself with some cookies from the kitchen.

felix shrugged. "it's getting there." he sighed as he laid down on the couch. he draped his arm over his eyes, letting them rest.

"have you talked to hyunjin lately?" felix asked changbin, who came back from the kitchen.

"nope, i heard he went back to the states with his mom." changbin guessed, taking a seat on the other end of the couch.

"how about minho? have you head anything about him?" felix asked, in hopes he could contact him.

changbin sighed as he ate another cookie. "he's doing well. apparently he got a job and is starting to get his life back together."

felix hummed. "can i ask you a question?"

changbin chuckled. "you already did." felix smacked him with his foot before sitting up.

"how did hyunjin and minju meet?" he asked. despite being best friends, he had never asked hyunjin about his relationships.

changbin took a deep breath and thought back to highschool. "i heard hyunjin got injured badly during a basketball game and minju helped aid him."

felix brows lifted in surprise. "really? and what happened?" he asked curiously.

"he told me that the first time he laid eyes on her, he thought of something weird." changbin remembered.

"and what was that "weird" thought?" felix asked, sitting closer to changbin.

the older boy snapped his fingers as he recalled what hyunjin had told him.

"he said her eyes resembled a pair of strawberries."

a/n; wow, the book is finished. it was definitely interesting and fun to write and i hope it was fun for you to read.
thank you to everyone who supported and loved this book. i love every single one of you and it always made me smile when i read a comment.
thank you for staying until the end. ❤️👏