nineteen

| third pov |

the gym filled up, more and more excited people arrived. amongst those people, were felix and changbin.

"hey, you're positive that we will win today, right?" changbin whispered to felix.

he nodded and gestured towards the scoreboard. "we're getting close." the points were already 20-21.

changbin was still unsure. "what if you had a lucky guess? tell me something else that'll happen." he glanced at felix.

"the winning point will be made by minju. she will spike the ball." felix turned around and stared back at changbin with determination.

then it was time. the last point before their university would win the big league.

changbin held his breath as he watched the game. he was right. the last point was exactly like how felix had explained it.

"oh my fucking god. you're not kidding." changbin whispered while everyone else cheered.

felix got up from his seat and grinned. "i don't tell lies."

they both went to an empty bench and felix told changbin everything. the pub, the car ride, everything.

they planned a way to stop everything from happening. but they can't change the past too much, or that's what felix thought.

it was the end of the game and everyone began exiting the gym. if felix had remembered correctly, hyunjin would invite him to the pub at this exact moment.

"felix! are you coming?"