twenty-seven

| third pov |

it was the end of the night and the game had ended. changbin gave felix a call to update him on the situation.

"hyunjin's driving minju and i back to the dorms, so don't worry."

his voice lowered and he whispered. "is minho with you?" changbin asked cautiously, making sure their plan was correct.

"yeah." felix replied while he glanced the boy in front of him. they went back to felix's dorm because the library closed early.

he managed to convince minho to come over and help tutor him for his upcoming exam.

"i'll talk to you later. text me." felix hung up and placed his phone away. he continued with his work.

they worked silently until minho stood up. "hey, can i get a cup of water?"

felix nodded and pointed to the kitchen. "there's some water bottles in the fridge.

minho nodded while walking towards the kitchen. felix decided to continue working, not paying attention to the other.

after a couple of minutes, minho sat down beside felix. the younger boy turned to the side in surprise, but continued working.

"the formula is wrong." minho directed, leaning forward to fix it. "it should be this and squared by x, and it should equal..."

felix tuned out his words as he stared at minho. he was an attractive guy, who was smart and kind. why would he kill someone?

"felix?" he looked up and stared back and him. felix jumped back, being startled by the sudden eye contact.

"sorry, i was admiring your..." felix panicked as he scanned his face, looking for a feature to compliment.

"eyelashes." he finished his sentence, making minho laugh.

felix stared in awe, it was the first time he had seen minho laugh. they both started laughing until they were interrupted by a voice.

"what are you doing here?"